Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Healing  (Read 6668 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Healing
« on: November 17, 2015, 09:38:04 AM »
Hi Tony, was going to put this in the healing section.. Not sure where to post this. So hope it's ok here.
I've asked my dreams for help with my health, but I've never been able to get much from what came.
I've had three years of ill health. Physically I used to always have good health! But for three years sciatica and fatigue have dogged me. I've tried juicing, parasite cleanses, removal of dental amalgam, yoga, mediation, some image work.. Sciatica currently at bay, fatigue an ongoing issue.

Last night I asked 'Dear Unconscious, How can I have vibrant health?'

I am driving on a very new motor way it has two lanes (each direction), one for 'coeliacs'.. I am on the left in the general lane, the coeliac lane is on the right (where a fast lane would be) it's a light green colour. It seems to be a sort of emergency lane to get to hospital quickly.
Then I'm in a hospital room, I look in the toilet bowl and there's a huge bug submerged in the urine there, possibly dead. Then either it flies out or another one similar appears, like a giant colourful daddy long legs but more scary and aggressive (it's overall diameter including legs bigger than my head) flying into my face and mouth (I feel it touch my lips) I don't  want to hurt it but as I bat it away from my face its legs fall off until it has hardly any.. I feel disgust at the bug, dismay at the unintend d destruction but what can I do if it won't leave me alone.. I feel invaded vulnerable unprotected

I am hitching on the side of the road, just where I stand a car with an old couple pulls in behind me, they get out, she is naked upper half with some clothes  pressed to her chest. She's all dramatic and annoyed about people passing by while she's trying to get dressed, though she is the one who is in the wrong place for getting changed. I'm annoyed as they could have stopped anywhere and where they stopped they are blocking the traffic view and making it harder for me to get a lift.

(Today I saw an old lady parked askew in the middle of the road blocking the path of traffic, staring straight ahead, something wrong with her, she looked like the woman in the dream)

I've never really thought about or know about coeliacs, I tried an Alkaline diet for a period, which was good, but I've never regained the type of energy I used to have.
I wonder is the dream just directly telling me this is what is wrong with me.
Any thoughts appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 01:10:24 PM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Healing
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 09:13:02 AM »
Omega - I will report what I felt about your dream. It is that you have two problems, a physical problem and an inner problem.

The physical problem suggest getting medical help quickly - the fast lane to the hospital - the bug in the urine - which restated could be, "I have a bug in my urine". So I suggest getting a thorough health check.

The inner problem is stated in your own words, "I feel invaded vulnerable unprotected." Those are serious feelings and can cause a great deal of energy problems. The daddy-long-legs could be an indication that it leaves you unfocussed - the woman in the wrong place.

The sciatica can be caused by lack of B vitamins - common in today's diet. So even if it is not troubling you, the B vitamins also deal with the psychological side. So my suggestion is to take a really good multi vitamin and mineral tablet/capsule daily, a 100mlg Q10 tablet or capsule each day, and about 6 brewers yeast tablets each day.

The Q10 is a wonderful energiser and general repair thing.

Once those things are underway perhaps you can try using LifeStream - see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/the-lifestream/

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 10:57:58 AM »
Thankyou Tony. My plan is to take the supplements you recommended and go to the doctor and ask for blood tests and a Coeliac test if they can do that.

As for the feelings, it's a full time job and I'm doing everything I know how to heal them, dream work, image work.. 

And this week For the first time I tried some spontaneous movement. Amazingly, when I couldn't find your book that I had bought, a dancer turned up looking for people to join in an experiment, which turned out to be spontaneous movement..
With the spontaneous movement I was surprised to find that instead of pain, lots of love come up, love for the walls, for the floor, for the sofa.. Ha!! 

« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:24:47 PM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 08:06:47 AM »
Happy, Happy Times - Good feelings are great healers.

Keep on keeping on - and my support is with you.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 05:48:37 PM »
Just thinking..as horse is related to vitality...I had this dream two nights before Coeliac dream:

Excerpt: I am told my horse is outside and it would do me good to ride it, that I'd feel better. Reluctantly I go out, I see no horse. I go down the road searching, I meet two loose brown horses, but I know neither are mine. I go back and see that 'my' horse is right outside the house. He's huge, blond, very shiny and strong, but I see his hooves are severely overgrown. Well I can't ride him like that it would hurt him I think. Then to my surprise he jumps up and starts filing his hooves on a stone pillar and does so with speed and dexterity. Which makes me wonder why he suffered such discomfort, when he had that ability.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 09:44:13 AM »
Omega - When the waking rational mind is linked with the instinctive mind - you and the horse - enormous and amazing things can be done. To quote from elsewhere, "Instinctive drives that have not been repressed, but allowed, in conjunction with consciousness and reason, have the ability to develop the higher possibilities latent in them".

Life’s age old unconscious processes are still the major part of our being, yet we seldom consciously meet them. The unconscious does not reason in the same way as our conscious mind. Often we forget how creative life/the unconscious is. It doesn't reason or think logically - something many intellectuals forget, but the two need each other to fully realise their potential.

So your horse was able to do things it couldn't once your conscious reasoning mind was with it. For 'you' could see the need for the horse to have it hooves seen to. The horse part of us cannot ask itself questions, but you obviously can and did - so the magic of union,

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »
Thank you for such a clear explanation Tony, I didn't really get the co-operative nature of this process.
I tended to think without really thinking - bad boring conscious mind, amazing mystical unconscious.. but not see them as parts of a whole.
This is most helpful.

Thank you!