Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Confusion on the ground.  (Read 5054 times)

Feli cia

• View Profile
Confusion on the ground.
« on: January 23, 2016, 03:04:19 PM »
Hi Tony and Ana, how are you?!   Its been awhile since I logged on and I hope your holidays were wonderful. However I wanted to know what this particular dream means while its still fresh in mind. I'm a bit dumbfounded and hope to find answers.  So last night I dreamed-------   
I was with a companion, not quite sure who. We were in a unfamiliar house and the two people that live the, one male and an older woman took us sort of a hostage, they wouldn't let us go and I looked for ways to get out but she always outsmarted me. One part  I sneaked through a window but she already knew.  Then I'm driving down a street in my current neighborhood to a store with either my daughter or someone,not sure.  But as I was driving some people were running through the street in and out of traffic and I had to stop because they were in front of the vehicle, then there's cops and there's a shootout. We both exited the truck and ran for cover and as I hunkered down I got shot in the head and I remember I'm scared and wondered if I was gonna die and I waited to see if anyone would help but no one came to my aid. Cops didn't care and I was waiting to see if an  ambulance would come by ,blood splattered on me and I felt my head, looked at my fingers and it had gooey white stuff, I thought it was my brains. And at the same time I wondered why I didn't feel unconscious or anything. So we drove or walked away to a nearby store, I wanted to get as far away from there as possible. As were walking I looked back and I see 5 guys walking and their guns clearly visible. They were looking for the cops who shot at their friends.  For some reason we ended up on the same street again and we took cover in a store, where I looked at a bag of red potatoes and I took 3, put it in my pocket and then thought twice and put it back.  And I still wondered why I wasn't being helped.  Then finally someone did help and paramedics took me in......there are lots of parts I can't seem to remember.... Lots of twists and turns.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Confusion on the ground.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 10:27:54 AM »
Feli cia – You start in a living condition – the house – that you have not experienced before.so find unfamiliar. You are then feeling trapped by what may be your inner father and mother – see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/mother-mum-ma/#InnerMother

This may be the emotional links you had with them that are hard to become independent of. Di you in fact climb out of a window in the past to be free? In the dream you manage to find your own drive – the car – but in facing the world and people you find that it is not all easy. Do you live in America which can be a fearsome place with so many murders each day by guns?

You try to avoid such violence but you experience a bad wound in the brain. You wrote, “I felt my head, looked at my fingers and it had gooey white stuff, I thought it was my brains. And at the same time I wondered why I didn't feel unconscious or anything.” Well, you were dreaming and you cannot be hurt in your dreams. You cannot drown, you can't die in a dream, no tiger or other animal can harm you. Of course you can feel feelings of dying, or being hurt, or drowning, but they are all images you create because you feel afraid and you haven't faced up to your fears.

The wound can be something needing attention, not physically but inwardly in your feelings and fears. I do not know exactly what the dream wound indicates; maybe fear of being hurt or dying. But you can hopefully find out for yourself by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Sorry it took so long to reply, I couldn’t see it easily in the last section. I suggest you use the Dream Interpretation section.

Tony