Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Giant Rabbit & Cat Union  (Read 5544 times)

Dreamtime

• View Profile
Giant Rabbit & Cat Union
« on: February 04, 2016, 02:57:43 PM »
Hi Tony,

I hope you are well! I have continued working with my dreams and for the most part I'm able to understand and connect with them much more easily now but I would love your insights on a recent one. There was a lot more that happened in the dream but it's all foggy and I only clearly remember the beginning. There was a woman preparing to leave on a journey somewhere totally new and she was about to get into her truck to set off. Instead of a car it was a truck...higher up and better equipped for the journey ahead I sense. She was at the top of this mountain on the road and there was nothing else there other than the bare, dirt road and the natural landscape all around. It was in some ways more like a path than a formal road. Just before leaving she had to release this rabbit back into the wild. It was a giant rabbit with light coloured, soft fur. By giant I mean comparable to the size of a small bear or a large dog yet it was a gentle creature. When she set it free beside the road instead of running free it hopped along the passenger side of the truck beside the road and joined with this cat of equal size. The rabbit was somehow the partner of the cat and they were a pair of sorts. It jumped onto the cats back and there they sat together beside the truck sort of like a unified pair. The final sense of the dream was just that some sort of journey was about to begin.

I'm not sure but my sense is that this dream may be connected with my other rabbit dream I posted quite awhile ago and did exploration work with. In that dream I was in the house looking down from the upstairs window of my parent's bedroom at a backyard pond and there was something huge and black swimming around. It surfaced as a huge black fish that then shifted into a gigantic black rabbit that emerged from the water, hopped up to the house and sat below my window. In that dream the rabbit was massive in comparison to this dream rabbit and I was afraid/uneasy about meeting it. Very different but I feel a connection there.

Thanks for all your wonderful dream help Tony! Your work, site and this forum are such amazing resources!!  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Giant Rabbit & Cat Union
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 03:12:40 PM »
Dreamtime – This another stage of your journey that is your life.

The past dream of the black fish that became huge black rabbit sets the scene for what then happened. It was a reflection of and a portrayal of immense journey we have all made from conception, through birth and beyond. But most of us are totally unaware of the enormity of their own life. Most people suffer enormous amnesia. You grew from a seed in your mother’s womb, and as it did so it took you through the whole process of evolution, through the vegetative phase as cell division, then into the fish phase with gills, then the reptilian phase and up to the mammalian. Then you entered the time when you learned the amazing computer like program called language, up until then you were a little animal and you were living in the ‘unconscious’. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

In the dream these stages were represented and are links with your past if you explore them. What you are entering is period of human possibility. The human personality – the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. It is moved and tossed around by all manner of drives, ambitions, emotions, fears, temptations, worries, love and desire with its pains and hopes. We have to remember that having a personality with self-awareness is a very new thing and has only existed for a short time. Before that we were like animals that lived only in the Life Will – what we usually call instincts. So the development of self-awareness was an immense step, and left us very vulnerable, and still does. Many people as their awareness reaches beyond what they feel is their normal self feel scared. As you did meeting the Huge - that we really are. We feel scared because the blackness means something huge that you were previously unaware of was emerging into you little conscious self.

The dream of the woman going on a trip is you. We often prefer to see it as happening to someone else because, as said, you are becoming conscious if new and amazing things. You are at the beginning of an experience than many have already taken – but you are about to undertake the next step of it. To give you an idea of it – but remember this is one man’s experience and everyone has a unique path – I suggest you read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/mountain-path/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/#Ox

I believe the rabbit and cat represent powerful energies or realisations you have allowed to emerge in you, that will be a strength and companions for you.

Tony

Dreamtime

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 04:14:19 PM »
Thank you for your insights Tony and the links. I have read these before and will revisit them again as I continue exploring this dream as well as others. The trip theme keeps showing up regularly in my dreams as symbolism of many new inner discoveries.  I do feel new energies emerging that are transforming everything I have known or believed myself to be but I have no idea yet where they will lead. It’s all such a mystery but I’m a lot more comfortable with mystery these days. :)
~DT

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
"May the Force be with you."  :)

Tony