Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Images Over the Last Couple of Days  (Read 5446 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Images Over the Last Couple of Days
« on: April 26, 2016, 08:38:40 AM »
1.  Seeing myself prostrating in a prayer position on the floor.  I am naked and am looking down at my spine and back.

2.  I am sitting across from someone.  I am all grey and so are they.  I take something out of my mouth, wrap it in a cloth or paper and throw it at the person across from me.

(This reminds me of a dream in which I said to myself "I know what it is like to be chewed up and spit out by evil.")

3.  I see a small grey or dark figure sitting outside what I would call a closet or cloak room.  It reminds me of the cloak room behind the classroom in my Catholic elementary school.  That is where the students were taken to be physically punished.

Behind the figure are tall white animal skins hanging on hooks. They are all the same.  The phrase a wolf in sheeps clothing comes to mind.   They almost look like costumes.

4.  Last night I hear in my dream my own voice "Maybe you are falling in love."

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Images Over the Last Couple of Days
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 10:39:06 AM »
Chris – Did you have any feelings about seeing your spine – did it look fine or not? The spine is the tree of life and its branches the functions growing out of it through the nervous system.

Your greyness is still dominating many dreams. Such feelings are usually habitual, and to change them we need to keep changing them, thus forming a new habit. Try changing the grey to Technicolor with http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Also falling in love can sometimes work – but often not. So try gliding instead of falling – it gives more control  :)

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 03:56:47 AM »
Tony - My spine looked fine and my body had a golden tan.  Thank you for the technicolor reference.  I think the falling in love part is about myself.  - Chris

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 10:12:10 AM »
Thanks for remembering. In some of my inner world journeys I have been a stag - and of course other animals - after all we are shapeshifters.  :)

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 03:03:12 AM »
You are very welcome Tony!