Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood  (Read 6790 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Blood
« on: May 12, 2016, 10:19:17 AM »
I have started to ask for healing dreams.. I've suffered extreme tiredness for years now. Though I have been much better, it means I am unable to plan for the future.

Dream excerpt:
There's a woman outside what I think may be a hospital, lying on the pavement. She's very pale, with neat glossy bobbed hair. A man who loves her is with her, holding her. She's bleeding from somewhere. He's kissing her and his face is covered in her blood. He's saying  something like, let me love you or dedicate myself to you. She isn't responsive, she's ill, she reaches out a hand and steadies herself on a small stone pillar, it looks like a small headstone.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 10:33:25 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Blood
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 09:55:19 AM »
Omega – The dream shows two things, a sense of being sick and in need of healing, but also a good self-image, the neat glossy bobbed hair.

The loss of blood shows an energy leak, but it is not defined from where it flows. The man is probably an image of your helpful loving side, who is trying to deal with the bleeding and illness. Such energy leaks are often caused by a trauma or painful experience sometime in the past. I had a pain in the chest for years – not diagnosed as a heart condition – which caused me to nurse my chest and feel depressed and lacking energy. When I was really exhausted I left a decent paying job for a lower pay because I could sit down while working – I was so exhausted it was difficult to stand. It was cured by opening to Life – we all have a self regulating/homeostatic healing process, which if we work with it is all the time moving toward healing us. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

He is not helped by your lack of response to his/your efforts, but also your inner links with death – the small headstone. Your links with death can be very subtle and might be expressed as a disinterest in everyday life, withdrawing from people, or interacting, or even birth or childhood decisions that hurt your living process.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 09:22:47 AM »
Thanks so much Tony, esp for sharing your experience. It really helps.

This dream kept sitting in my mind. Initially I thought yes the woman shes closed off she needs to open up to love. But then I looked at the dynamic again here's a woman bleeding to death outside a hospital - the man instead of calling a doctor/stopping the bleeding/bringing her in to the hospital - waxes lyrical about his love for her..
It's like he's so in love with the image of himself saying 'I love you' he'll let her die..

I realise now I've been manipulated a lot like this in the past - men controlling and oppressing me with  'words of love'  .. while energetically  they are actually just sucking me dry of life and of independence and joy.

So looking at him as a part of myself - it's that I'm not taking my wounding seriously enough, the gravity and depth of my trauma, I pay lip service to 'looking after myself' but it's just words. There is a part of me in trouble and I need to address that seriously.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 10:05:49 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 10:06:49 AM »
Omega - Good work, for you have filled in the blanks that were beyond me.  :)

Tony