Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Levitating and Tall Woman  (Read 4736 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Levitating and Tall Woman
« on: June 25, 2016, 01:30:24 AM »
I was thinking before I went to sleep that I feel good even though others would/will judge me.

I heard before sleeping "We will both remember this differently."

I am looking in a hospital room.  Everything is white or silver, metal, colored.  There is a quilt with white and light orange checkerboard squares covering what looks like a body in the bed.  The body and quilt are levitating.  The quilt covers the head.  I ca not tell who it is.

Next I am lying on the floor next to a tall woman on my left. The top of my head reaches the top of her shoulder so I can not see who she is.  She is wearing a blue sleeveless draped, long gown.  The top is a surplice style.  I think hear a voice telling me to write some things down.  I listen and I start writing in black ink.  "What I really want is....."  "What would feel satisfying is...."  There are other thinks I write down.  I see the woman's hand next to mine and I rub her pinky finger...I notice the fingernail on it is painted black.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:54:20 AM by Christine »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Levitating and Tall Woman
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 11:05:44 AM »
Chris – Today I am not in my usual place as I write, but am back in Devon staying with my ex-wife because a grandson is about to have a wedding reception. I am looking out of a big window with a view of rolling hills and sky. All the time I witnessing the world changing and the changes are never ever exactly the same.

It led me to think that we live in an extraordinary world – the hills must have been brought about by enormous earth changes, and we live in such opposition, love and creativity. I realised some years ago that many people would try to put me down, and others were supportive, some would love me and others hate me or at least had no love for me. Realising that, I never felt hurt when love turned to dislike – a changing world. So you will also feel judged in various ways or not judged – it is the world we live in.

It is worth remembering that our body/brain has potential for fortune and misfortune. Whenever we feel and think for any length of time about being down, depressed or even suicidal, our brains build a mass of ‘power cables’ to enhance and continue the feelings. They are built in and to change them takes work. Fortunately, the feelings of levity, pleasure can also build massive connections, but has to wipe out the difficult ones. "We will both remember this differently," has a sense that something fortunate is happening.

I think the levitation was helped to happen by your good feelings – it lightens the mood. Both women I sense as an image of your potential. Your potential can have it source in your unexpressed past, your inhibited present life or your past dwellings. But you could find out by exploring both if them by being them.

The second woman has a sense of heightened awareness because of her blue long gown.

The voice is of course your ability to synthesise your life experiences and give them voice.

I wonder what your associations are with black fingernails.

Tony
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 10:09:21 PM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 09:59:45 PM »
Hi Tony!  What a wonderful celebration to be part of!  The feeling you described of change being part of life certainly feels like the place I am in right now. The painted black fingernail I will have to consider.  Safe traveling.
Christine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 10:12:22 PM »
Thanks Chris - Fortunately I didn't have to drive far as one of my sons did most of the driving - and I hope on the way back too.

Tony