Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black horse  (Read 4536 times)

wildcat

• View Profile
Black horse
« on: July 22, 2016, 03:59:42 AM »
I have dreamed a big man with a ponytail was riding a black horse and then as I was standing next to a wall, the man drived the horse behind me and then the horse rose his front legs just above my shoulders. I was a bit concerned he might hurt me but not really affraid. Then I woke up.
I wonder what this might mean. I've read your posts abut horses, but couldn't find anything like this. Can you make an interpretation of this dream Tony?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black horse
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
Wildcat – It would have helped to know if you are female or male. If you are female it suggests you are starting to contact a powerful male influence that is connected with your instinctive drives. To understand it better please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/ and  http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

The fact it was a black horse represents that you are presently unaware of this powerful drive in you, but it is raring to enter your conscious life. I think you woke up before the dream continued because there was some level that you were not comfortable with.

This is so if you are a male too – as an example – “I suddenly realised the magnificent elephant wasn’t going to destroy me, but wanted, despite it being a magnificent and powerful beast, to sit me on its back. I was still frightened however and ran to a doctor’s surgery. The elephant came and, thrusting its trunk into the surgery, drew me out to it.”

So see if you can imagine staying in the dream and see what happens with the horse and rider. Was there and element of uncertainty or fear? If not what do you feel when facing the horse?

Tony

wildcat

• View Profile
Re: Black horse
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 11:47:05 AM »
Thank you so much Tony. I dream a lot. Probably everyday I remember at least a dream I have and I will find answers in your website, that I have found yesterday.
I will follow your advice and will continue the dream to see where it gets me and how I feel.
Your interpretation showed me a possible answer. Let's see....
Thanks and have a nice weekend.