Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please belp interpreting this dream  (Read 3692 times)

congay

• View Profile
    • tra cứu thông tin doanh nghiệp
Please belp interpreting this dream
« on: August 28, 2016, 03:33:55 PM »
I am a 23 year old male, but in my dream I was a female princess wearing pink. There was guy who was talking to me at a gathering and we were really kicking it off. I swept off my feet, tra cứu mã số thuế but I remained skeptical. We watched children climb a tall wobbly latter to a playhouse, and helped one of them up. Then, he had his hands on my waist. When he was about to kiss me, his hands started shriveling and became bony and a obscure greenish color. I was grossed out. I ran to a hideout place, and he followed me, tra thông tin công ty but he couldn't find me. I woke up and went back to sleep. Then, I dreamt my grandmother was telling me about religious things. She mentioned something about a powerful angel sent to earth to defeat the devil, mỹ phẩm luxury girl but the angel ended up siding with him. My grandma seemed to be proud of it, and I felt alarmed. Then, I woke up again.

Thanks in advance,
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:57:30 AM by congay »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Please belp interpreting this dream
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 08:17:21 AM »
Congay – You dress up as a female princess, which left you feeling swept away by emotions.

The children represent an early period of your life during which you experienced the desire to become something ‘more fun’. But the climb was not secure and your adult self took up the task you had set yourself.

Perhaps you haven’t realised that we each have within us a male and a female self. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-jungs-view-of-the-female-in-the-male/

But often it doesn’t mean we have to dress up to become our inner female. So the male you – the male in the dream – took hold of you and was shown as a shocking experience – shocked by the interaction?

You avoid meeting this feeling by hiding – but you cannot really hide from yourself, for nearly always when people dream about someone they know or a strange new person or situation they automatically believe the dream is about that person, situation or animal. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. So dream images are also ways of communicating via our associations not actual things or people. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream.

It might help if you explore the man with the green hands by becoming him in your imagination. You might feel that is a strange thing to do, but your dreams are all creatures of your own creation, made out of your own emotions, fears and longings, and it is wise to know what goes on inside you otherwise you might become a puppet danced around by your fears. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson and also http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/inner-world/#MakesInner

Your grandmother often is an embodiment of your family’s past, and all its wisdom collected from past difficult or transforming experience. Religious things actually mean things that are universally true – the woman holding a baby is seen a holy not because a woman is said to be holy because she gave birth to Jesus, but because motherhood is the immensely important fact of the race surviving.

The angel and devil are two sides of one thing – the same as night and day are the same process of the day’s cycle. “For (over and over again) there is nothing that is evil except because a man has not mastery over it; and there is no good thing that is not evil if it have mastery over a man.” And you do not, according to your dream, have mastery over what you carry within you and you recoiled because you were, “grossed out.”

Tony