Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black swan  (Read 5392 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Black swan
« on: October 03, 2016, 06:38:19 AM »
I am walking outside, perhaps in front of a large old estate house. I see a black swan flying, initially I expect it to be elusive, but it flies right to me and starts pecking me, for such a large bird it's very agile more than it would be in real life, I pick up a piece of wood to protect myself and when it continues to fly at me and peck me I put the wood between us so it pecks that instead, then I think it flies off.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 06:40:26 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black swan
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 09:06:15 AM »
Omega – You were near but not deeply aware of an old way of life, perhaps a grander way.

The black swan comes nearer, meaning it comes nearer to being conscious. Its blackness shows it is only trying to be known consciously but hasn’t managed it.

It attacks, getting your attention, suggesting that what could be seen as beautiful is felt as painful. Using the wood to ward of the bird may be that you use old defences, or old ways of thinking or reasoning to stop the bird represents getting through to you.

Try being the bird, because it was a hard one to understand.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 06:09:22 PM »
Thanks Tony.

Black swan - this is what comes..
I am power, anger.. 'What are you doing down there on the ground? You being so soft and vague and unprotected..  Wake up! Fly! Fly! Stop being asleep, stop being soft.'

The day before I had that dream I'd been walking by a river and a swan (white) was eating in what struck me as an usually energetic way at the bank, I really noticed as I've never seen a swan eat river grass like that so I stopped. The swan really seems to look me in the eye and was quite a powerful strong presence, not particularly serene, dark intense eyes.'

Now I've done that 'being the thing' I'm thinking back to the rest of the day..

Moments before or after meeting the swan I had an experience of someone being unnecessarily aggressive in their interaction with me, in fact friends have pointed out on occasions  how strangers treat me, my friends love and treat me with respect because they are kind people, but I have had it validated by comments from them that an unusual amount of unwarranted attacks come my way.

There is something very powerful in my energy that keeps recreating this pattern. childhood abuse.

After the swan scene, I was holding a dear friend who fainted in my arms, I found a place for us to sit on the grass, I was in a bit of a hollow, so I looked beneath me, there was a small tunnel with an earth worm which I removed. I then put a stone over the hole/tunnel is case more worms emerged while I sat there. It was nice to be sitting outdoors on the ground.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 01:05:56 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 08:46:35 AM »
Omega - What result if any came from meeting the black swan?

I found that if you integrate the black swan it forms a balance between aggression and your approach.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 12:35:28 PM »
Omega,  This may or may not be helpful, but the dream topic and your comments reminded me of a book I had read.  Black Swan: The  Twelve Lessons of Abandonment Recovery by Susan Anderson.  You can read the description on Amazon if you are interested.  Christine