Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Addition to the site - a suggestion box for symbols  (Read 8239 times)

Justusson

• View Profile
Addition to the site - a suggestion box for symbols
« on: October 22, 2016, 12:15:07 PM »
Hi Tony,

Firstly I'd like to commend you and this wonderful site that I visit many many times each month. This is my go - to site when it comes to looking up dream symbols. Thank you!

Sometimes though, there are words that I can't find. There have been many times I have wanted to just drop a suggestion in a suggestion-box or alike in an easy way, of a dream symbol that can't be found on your site.

I just registered on this forum today, which I can imagine functions in a similar way. However, just to be able to write a single word like in the search box, and to add it as a suggestion - when you can't find it - would be great!

I hope that you like this idea and that it could be implemented in the future!
Best/
Christoffer

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Addition to the site - a suggestion box for symbols
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:39:11 AM »
Justusson - Hi, and thanks for communicating. I am a bit late in replying because I was knocked out for a whole day and didn't do too much yesterday either.

It would be a good idea if I was master of the intricacies of WordPress which hosts this website. Maybe that would be possible but I can't study how to do it and keep up with peoples dreams - not just the forum but the many comments left.

But you are welcome to give me a list or put any suggestions here and I will tackle them.

Tony

Justusson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 11:45:11 AM »
Hi Tony!

Thanks for the reply! Not late at all, however I am in responding back this time :-) I didn't get any notification of it and so I thought there were none. (I have to check my settings of notifications I think)

I understand the issues, I wasn't aware that it was a wordpress webpage. I'm myself not to familiar with these things, but I can have a look at it and see if I can find any plugins for it perhaps, or any other easier solutions hopefully. If I'll find any, I'll get back to you then.

Thanks for getting back to me!
Best/
Christoffer Justusson
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:24:40 PM by Justusson »

Justusson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 05:08:23 PM »
Hi again Tony,

Good to know that I can write suggestions here as well. For now, I'm all right, it was a while ago I was wondering (and so I have forgotten). But it's great to know.

I found out however, if you would be interested to ever set up a questionnaire, that there are ways to do so, fairly easy I believe and customizable too. I'll insert some links below to a couple of plugins to WordPress that I found, that are free, if you would like to ever create a function like this.

Slick Contact Forms (shown below)
https://wordpress.org/plugins/slick-contact-forms/

Usernoise
https://wordpress.org/plugins/usernoise/

Feature Request & Idea Collector
https://wordpress.org/plugins/feature-request/]

I hope that it can be of interest! Thanks again,
Best regards/
Justusson

Screenshot of plugin Slick Contact Forms from above link
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 05:15:58 PM by Justusson »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 12:03:21 PM »
Justusson – Thanks for getting back to me and taking the time to put together the information. But I have such a comments box on every page to the top right of each page. It says comments, but it doubles as suggestions.

Tony