Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blue pyramid in the sky  (Read 5056 times)

Sevengirlchild

• View Profile
Blue pyramid in the sky
« on: October 24, 2016, 04:11:10 PM »
 I know this isn't the right place for dream interpretation, but, this dream is so old....I figured why not.
This is one of those dreams that just stay with you for a lifetime...like an experience you find yourself revisiting over and over again. 
  I dreamt I was outside my home and up in the sky was an electric blue pyramid.  As soon as looked up...I was inside it. I wasn't alone.  I couldn't see or hear anyone, but, I know I wasn't alone.  The inside was completely black.  On one side, a question was asked of me....I had a choice to make.  On the other side, a more friendly protective side....said, No!  She doesn't have to make that decision yet.  There were no words ever spoken....a sound never made.  Yet, this conversation took place in front of me.....and I understood.  I then found myself back on the ground, as I started; looking up at this blue pyramid in the sky.  I have no idea what the question that was asked of me was....Years later, I was trying to interpret this dream....I was shocked at how many people described seeing this blue pyramid....just not in dreams.  How could I have dreamt of something others describe actually seeing.  That's like dreaming of dinosaurs...before we discover they ever existed.  I don't know, I guess I'm just wondering if anyone out there have had a similar dream or have seen such a thing....The color blue is often in my dreams....shiny, sparkly .........does the color itself have a hidden meaning.  The strange characters I encounter in my dreams are usually associated with this color.....and they are many.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Blue pyramid in the sky
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:29:06 AM »
Sevengirlchild – Maybe your dream does not need interpreting, but I think it does need understanding. So, I will do my best to make it understandable; excuse me because I tend to wander through strange territories when I do this.

I start by saying that you are a dual being – we all are and live in the midst of duality. It is so obvious because we often lost in the struggles of this duality – female and male. It is often not an easy thing. But it is obvious that we need this duality in order to exist in the bigger picture.

But this duality is everywhere and we can see that the duality is creative – the sun and earth – waking and sleeping – birth and death – our conscious and unconscious and so on. Duality is also about opposites like hot and cold, light and dark, and this makes them polar opposites.

It is the waking and sleeping that I want to draw attention to, but much of what I am about to say may be difficult to really grasp at first. Most people believe that we need to sleep to rest our body and mind. There may be some truth in that but it has been found that animals who were prevented from dreaming died, and also, humans who were prevented from dreaming quickly showed signs of mental breakdown.

Therefore, something involved in dreaming is vital. One experience I had in 1953, when I was sixteen, is a vital part of the explanation. I took a course in deep relaxation. I practiced every day for three months. After three months I was quite proficient. One evening, after going over my body several times I suddenly lost my right arm. I had no sensation of it other than space, hugeness. Then I lost my left arm, and – my whole body. It was like falling through a trap-door into the stars. I had no sense of having a body. Thoughts had ceased, except for a murmur apparently a thousand miles away. Yet in blackness, in immensity, in absence of thought I existed vitally as bodiless awareness. We think that we are our body because we have no other experience of our existence. So, we identify with our body and so are terrified of dying – which in a sense is what we do every time we go to sleep and leave our sense of a body behind, but most people do not manage to keep awake as they take the journey. My waking, critical awareness, had been taken through the magic doors of sleep into a universe it seldom ever sees – deep dreamless sleep.

I had discovered the polar opposite of waking consciousness – my duality. It has taken me a long time to start understanding what I found – and I need to say that past people in every land had discovered the same thing – but because I was born in a different age I can put different words to it.

The two sides of us are –

1   Waking bodily awareness: As such we exist in a sense if time and space, we are aware of having a body with gender – we sense ourselves as separated and unique with little awareness of what it is really like to be different in gender or as a person; we cannot for instance read someone’s thoughts. We experience one thing or one moment at a time.
2   Bodiless awareness: We exist beyond time and space; we have overall awareness that includes everything and everyone, but it is often difficult to bring details through to waking awareness, except for people like Edgar Cayce - http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/edgar-cayce-and-the-cosmic-mind-superminds/ - we are no longer a fixed point in time or location, so we can be in many places at the same time and can see our past and future – our whole life in a flash. This polarity often feels like it is a huge nothingness, but in reality it is everything and is the creative core of everything.
3   The third point: Represented by the triangle, best seen in dreams and some forms of super sensual experiences. This a blending of the polar opposites. In dreams we usually create a world of people, places and creatures, but sometimes dreams give information form the timeless or spaceless polarity of our being, from our core. See http://dreamhawk.com/body-and-mind/the-next-step-criticisms/

It is also worth reading http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/

Looking at your dream, you were inside the pyramid and outside of it – it was completely black – you knew what was said without any sound because you were in the third point where you were partly in the bodiless condition. In that condition, you know things far beyond your body senses, fixed as you are in a time and space condition.

But you can get into the third point and begin to explore the wonder and challenge of your dream by using a pathway or method used by the ancients as well as todays travellers See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony