Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Daemon  (Read 4068 times)

wildcat

• View Profile
Daemon
« on: December 06, 2016, 11:59:34 AM »
Hi Tony! I've came here once before and you interpreted my dream. You were right by then so I decided to come back. I haven't found anything in your dream directory about demons. My nightmare was as follows:
I went to my cousins home who is an informatics engineer. In one division I noticed he had a kind of a router and a screen. I've noticed that my email account was opened in that screen, although I had never been there before. After I asked him to shut it down (or I would take the router with me) a series of delays started to happen and he actually never shut it down. After that we went to a kind of martian like landscape where there was a beach bar. The lady from the bar told us we could go to the greenhouse and take some UV protection and catch some fruit. By that point my dream switches to a school were I met 2 ladies: one middle aged and another older one, that greeted me. After a series of events that I don't remember well, the middle aged one put on some virtual reality goggles and started projecting images in the air. I got suspicious that the middle aged woman wanted to steal my soul and I told that to the older woman. But suddenly the older woman transformed herself into a devil and we ran away from her. The middle aged one climbed some stairs, but I couldn't find the way in so I continue on the corridor. She gave me some keys and wrote an address on a piece of paper and told me to meet her after the old woman went to the swimming pool. I grabbed the objects and continued running away from the older woman. When she was very near from me (she looked like a daemon) she passed by an acquaintance: a young woman. A then she transformed back to normal (an old woman with a walking stick walking slowly) and she gave her arm to the young woman and said something like: "oh my it's time for me to go swimming". And then I woke up.
What do you think of this? Can't find no explanation. Thank you in advance Tony.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Daemon
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 11:09:24 AM »
Wildcat – To start with here is the feature you were looking for - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/demon/

I have worked hard to help people understand their life experiences – including demons, devils and Satan – all of which I have met. I explain it all in the latest feature http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

I quote some of it here:

•   He flew/travelled across the countryside, and then suddenly was in his home in London, hundreds of miles away. This illustrates the tendency to see all things as they appear in the three-dimensional. In the 3D world you have to travel, and so he/I saw himself travelling to get home. This accounts for a huge amount of misinterpretation of the ‘bleed through’ experiences. In the 4D world where everywhere is present, so in fact there is not ‘out of body’ experiences, because one doesn’t need to go anywhere. To properly understand this see  http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#TalkDead
•   He was not a double of his body in bed but was dressed differently. Also, a very important point is that he flew because he believed he had to. In fact, the rules of dreaming apply to the fourth dimensional experience. I said at the beginning that you can hold a body part in your hand, but you cannot hold a thought or emotion, because they are occurring in a different dimension. Also, in this dimension, as described, his thoughts and belief CREATED the world or experience he was in. This means that whatever we think or believe is a reality at this level – the mind. So, if you believe in demons or vampires, heavens or hells, then you create them at this level which includes the dream world and the world of the dead. So thoughts or beliefs that you are a failure – or success – become a reality in your mind and emotions. Anything you believe you cannot do is like brick wall in your way. This is so VERY important, because you are  CREATING yourself.
•   All the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams and 4D experiences, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes, senses and wonder projected onto the screen of your mind as images. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing, or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are actually meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. You can do this by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPersonOrThing

Tony
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:24:48 PM by Tony Crisp »