Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Interpretation of human Kokopelli  (Read 5685 times)

birdofparadise17

• View Profile
Dream Interpretation of human Kokopelli
« on: January 12, 2017, 08:55:31 PM »
Had a dream where I saw a human Kokopelli dancing in front of my mother's hospital bed.

Anyone have an interpretation to share?

Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream Interpretation of human Kokopelli
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:43:15 AM »
Hi – I must take time to upgrade the dream dictionary, so must halt from answering your posts – I started revising the dictionary in 2006, and haven’t neared the end yet. I believe someone else may start giving interpretations.

So, for a while I urge you to read http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/i-am-no-longer-interpreting-dreams/ – It describes ways that can help you. And often it would help too if you looked at http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Summing

Tony

BOP – Your description is not very full. Feelings in dreams are great indicators of dream meanings, and you didn’t say what you felt when you saw the Kokopelli dancing.

But in general it is about the bringer of good and interesting news. It shows good luck and positive energy – depending on your feelings in the dream.

birdofparadise17

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 06:36:36 AM »
Thank you for your input....in reality, my mother had a bad fall and has been hospitalized with critical fractures.  Has had 2 major surgeries, a fractured femur and now fractured ribs since July, two trips to ER and two 4 week stays at a rehabilitation center....

The 'human' Kopelli in my dream was very dark, almost a shadowy figure and it seemed that he was clearing the way for her to 'leave'.....I was frightened to see him there.

Although I am familiar with the good fortune that Kopellis bring, for some reason I felt he was a foreboding entity.

Your thoughts are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Angels on your path,
Bop17

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 11:25:58 AM »
BOP - The major fact about dreams is that they are deeply influenced by your own feelings and associations. So do no think that this is a bad sign.

It can be a double meaning - the dark feelings you have about your mothers possible death - and the fact that the Kokopelli  is dancing, so could signify her passing could be easy as she achieves the new life.

But the best way is to explore the dream yourself to decide whether it is about your worries or is a sign of your mothers passing - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPersonOrThing 

Tony

birdofparadise17

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 08:12:58 PM »
Thank you Tony....it makes sense to me.   In the dream I was frightened by the humanized figure.  When her time comes I hope it will be easy.

Be well
Bird of Paradise