Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Rock Kingdom  (Read 4540 times)

Omega

• View Profile
The Rock Kingdom
« on: February 12, 2017, 12:47:36 PM »
I would just like to ask a general question about rocks and crystals in dreams. Last night I dreamt I was being flown through the sky on large rock from a beautiful rugged mountain, but I was tricked into descending by a call for help from the ground and that person then stole the rock. Stone, rock and crystals regularly appear in my dreams. Normally the crystals appear like gifts and the rocks usually have a message either carved words, sculpted images or even once they spoke.

Where could I learn more about this dimension? Thankyou.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Rock Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 10:22:08 AM »
Hi Omega – Your dream of the speaking rock and being carried by them is a reflection of the latest – still theoretical – scientific belief. For example, “It was the study of elementary particles that brought physicists nose to nose with the most devastating (to a physicist) discovery: Newtonian physics does not work in the realm of the very small! The impact of that earth-shaking discovery still is reshaping our world view, Quantum mechanical experiments repeatedly produced results which the physics of Newton could neither predict nor explain.”

And, “If these men are correct, then physics is the study of the structure of consciousness.” Which led to the conclusion that, “It means that consciousness is present in all matter in some form.”

To put it in another way, we are all a part of the cosmic creation, our whole Earth and our bodies are formed from the past death of exploding stars. Which means the water, the gold we treasure, the rocks, the air – everything is from the same source. Everything has awareness, for it is basic to all matter, but because we have a body with extended functions, we are capable of self-awareness, whereas rock, plants, cells, animals, all have awareness at different levels. An old saying states that minerals are asleep, plants are dreaming, animals awake, and humans know themselves. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/#AVision

I see in your dream the old story of heaven and earth – told as if they were different and at odds with each other. You flew with part of a rugged mountain – I wonder how? Perhaps another paradoxical event.

Then you were tricked by and earth dweller through call for help. What I feel is that it is a call to come down to earth again. Then the rock is no longer a flight in heights.

The rock often indicates your link with what has always been and will always be at the base of your existence. You were in contact with it as a part of the rugged mountain, i.e. you are part of the everness, when in heightened awareness, but you felt it was stolen when in body consciousness.

I don't think it was stolen, just blanked out by the body's senses. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/mountain-path/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-waking-lucid-dream/

Just my speculations.

Tony
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:14:33 AM by Tony Crisp »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: The Rock Kingdom
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 10:08:50 PM »
The dream and your writing gives me the sense that in order to have what you desire, you need to protect yourself and it while you are cultivating it.

This may be as simple as protecting yourself from distractions, including other people.  Learning to say "you will have to find someone else" for example.

I may be wrong...that is just my impression.