Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 12925 times)

Mela Cooper

• View Profile
Hello
« on: March 10, 2017, 10:04:52 AM »
I'm Pamela ("Mela") and I'm a Native New Yorker residing in Oregon. Dreams have always been a strong source of information for me. I would get nightmares often and many times I'd have dreams so surreal and vivid that you cannot help but feel that I'm being shown something to take notice of. I would get dreams inside of dreams quite a bit, where I would have to tell myself or do something to wake up (try to move)  and when I think that I am finally awake, I actually am still dreaming. I woke up from a dream but I am still in a  new dream and then I have to wake up from that dream in order to actually wake up to be in the present. Does anyone ever get dreams like that and is there information on why that happens? It can be exhausting sometimes. As a child I would always see my dreams as a movie and I was learning something from it. Then my dreams would sometimes alert me to some warning that actually came to pass or was averted it I took heed of it. My family and friends thought I was odd so out of shame I stopped talking about it. But there were times my dreams were louder, or more vivid or intense so  I would share them if it involved someone else. It's not easy to find safe, informative forums about this so I am thankful to you, Mr. Crisp, your site, insight and to all those who bravely share. Looking forward to learning, sharing and growing.  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 09:40:32 AM »
Mela – What you wrote about being thought odd, isn’t about you being odd, but about everybody else being partially blind.

If it’s okay, I will give several links that hopefully will explain things more fully to you. To start with - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-paradigm/

The dream within a dream - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-within-a-dream/

Also, please look at http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/features-found-on-site/ and explore.

Never feel shame, because it is only putting a huge block between your enormous potential. It is like keeping thick curtains drawn when the sun is shining. So, please open your curtains. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

Tony

Mela Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 06:25:17 AM »
Thank you so much, Tony, for your encouragement and guiding me to those links. I've been reading and rereading them! It has given me so much clarity. I've open my curtains - and the sun feels SO good!  :) It is a relief to emerge from the shame. Thank you again!  :D

Patrick

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 09:37:30 PM »
Hi Pamela
Wow you really do dream!
I'm new on this forum and it looks like we are miles away!
Anyway fancy a chat I'm all ears!!
I'm based in England
Sweet dreams

Mela Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 04:39:55 AM »
Hi Patrick!

:D Sure - Always up for a chat!

Oh Yes - haha - I am a serious dreamer!  :D
Sometimes I wake up from my dreams so exhausted, I stay awake just to get some rest!!

It's been a while since I've visited England but enjoyed my stay there. I stayed in Bath for a month and also visited London.

Do you keep a dream journal?

Patrick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 01:39:58 PM »
Hi Pamela
Sorry I sent a blank message,my phone cover was cracked and couldn't use it properly!!

Patrick

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 01:59:31 PM »
Yes I do keep a journal do you?
I think that your dreams may be informing you that you may have a gift?
The way you describe future avents etc..
Have you heard of a woman called Denise lynn?
Her books have inspired me

Mela Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 06:04:09 AM »
Yes, I do keep a journal. I've always remembered my dreams and tried decipher their meanings but it was only recently, within the last few years, that I started keeping a journal and really studying the interpretation of them. In only a couple dreams, I've had an an amazing experience to actually be aware that I was dreaming and consciously make decisions in the dream. I didn't intend to do this and at the time I had not heard of lucid dreaming. Has that ever happened to you?

I've not heard of Denise Linn before but I did a search online. Do you have a recommendation on what book of hers to start with? She's very interesting. She has material on Louise Hay's website, HayHouse. She also has a video series on clearing there.

Was it a recent dream that prompted you to find this forum and the website?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 06:11:32 AM by Mela Cooper »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2017, 09:35:41 AM »
Have you seen Lucid Dreaming - http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/lucid-dreaming/

Tony

Mela Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 09:26:38 AM »
Thank you so much, Tony, for providing this link! I've not seen it before. I started reading it and it is amazing. Looking forward to reading and learning more from your book this weekend.

Patrick

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 06:46:34 PM »
Yes it was my last dream that brought me here!
In my dream I was aware of everything,I felt the need to take control!
I did and the outcome was great

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 08:54:02 AM »
Control of your dreams is not always a wise thing to do. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

Tony

Mela Cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »
I agree with you. I feel as if they are messages that need to come out. I've heard about lucid dreaming and only once was I actually feeling aware that I could control my reactions to situations in the dream. Normally, I feel like I have no control and it's like watching a movie.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:46:18 PM by Mela Cooper »