Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am a male - strange dream  (Read 4686 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I am a male - strange dream
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:09:39 AM »
So I'm male and I had a dream I was in a in a MMA match in which I and the person I was to fight had the first match up of the many people there to fight in the line up we are all dressed as super heroes and I was batman and the dude I was to fight is spider man and I ended up losing and so after losing I leave to get a smoke and I sit down across from this big dude I've never met before at a table outside of the MMA building. And as I sit and light my smoke I take a few puffs he begins to talk to me about the match and I tell him I could have beaten the dude in the spider man outfit if I'd have done this that and the other differently; and he tells me in a kind way that I couldn’t have beaten him. I’ve finished my smoke by this point and it was my last one so I asked if I could bum one off him and he tries to give me his last one but I decline taking his last smoke and thank him.

Its at this point I see him looking around as if he’s worried about something, he tells me its a good thing I lost and I was about to ask why when we see 3 men in black suites (guards from the MMA match) walking towards us. He asks me to come with him so we could get away from them. I felt I could trust him for some reason. So I go with him and we run to his mudded out car and hop into the passenger seat and we speed out of there; and its at this point they start chasing us by car as well as a monster truck that could flatten us if it runs over us (and that’s what they had planned). I ask him why they are chasing him (I wanted to help him) he says they are not after him but they ARE after me, and that he’s here to protect me.

We get onto the interstate and go a few miles before the monster truck catches up to us and is about to run us over so the big dude offers his hand to me and asks me to take it (I assumed he had a plan of escape). So as I reach for his hand I see its kind of blue green in color (was a normal human hand before) and he only has 3 oddly shaped fingers (alien hand I guess). I take his hand and next thing I know we bust out the window shield just in time to escape the truck flattening us and we are flying threw the air (dude is flying us with no wings or anything that would make sense as to why we are able to fly). I look at him and he’s all changed now with that blue green skin that’s kind of see threw with big fins around his neck and 3 fingers on each hand. We are flying for a short time before he lands away from the guys chasing me and I ask him what he is (I still trust him by this point) and he tells me he’s my body guard and that he’s been watching me my entire life waiting for the right time (kind of riddle like). Then he places his hand on my chest and I take on a new form. The form of a pinkish red female alien. He tells me I'm the princess of our world and that they needed to hide me away (for reasons unknown to me) and to keep me safe they made me look human and wiped my memories and replaced them with fake ones so I wouldn’t be found. But now they have found me and its no longer safe on earth anymore so its time to leave.

I wake up after this in a cold sweat and I'm so confused because I’m a straight guy with a wife and a daughter so why would I be dreaming I’m a girl alien princess? I’m also vary distrusting so that I would hop into a car with a stranger is vary unlike me. I really hope you know what this all means because it kind of has me messed up about all this XD

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I am a male - strange dream
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 11:14:24 AM »
E – I’ll do the best I can, but it might seem strange stuff to you – but it is a strange dream.

When we dream about person communicating with us it can be distorted by our view of what our associations with the person are. Our own view of life becomes a starting point for dream symbolism, but our dream process arrives from a very different world than the world of waking life. Our waking world is one of forms of people, animals and thousands of things, all in time and space. But our dream self is trying to communicate from a world without form, time or space. Please read before reading on http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

So, your dream uses images, scenes and events as ways of communicating things to you. It does this because you have feelings and ideas about those images that make sense to you, yet are trying to communicate very different realisations. 

The fight you lost is the fight to survive as a person, not a body. You lost but you felt that you could have won. Of course you are a winner seen from the ‘big’ view of what you are. Millions of sperm cells started to race to the wonderful female egg cell. But the female egg is picky, and chooses the best sperm with full DNA. But what is growing is a seed that has been alive since the beginning of life on Earth, and carries with it, like any seed, the pattern developed over millions of years, the essence of thousands of lives that survived war, famine, the extremes of seasons and world upheavals. So you are the latest version of that incredible journey – what a fight! In a sense you lost the latest fight because you had not accepted that Life has a lot more of you than you have accessed so far, and your dream was introducing you to MORE.

If you can accept that you are as a personality, only a tiny part of what you have inherited from that incredibly journey of your ancestors, and that most of you is unconscious, and that it is available to become conscious. But because it is unknown to you it seems ‘alien’ – and so in dream imagery you met an alien and it said that he is your body guard and that he’s been watching you your entire life waiting for the right time.

The huge part of you that the seed left in you is a product of Life, and Life has levels of sentience, and so the Huge that you have within you, also has a much greater awareness and was always watching and trying to communicate. And now that you are ready it has.

As for the princess thing its a part of  your larger self - see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

What you can do – well, here is a start http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/extending-your-awareness/

Tony
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:48:25 AM by Tony Crisp »