Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Very strong spiritual dream reflecting current happenings  (Read 4520 times)

Ivyitsme

• View Profile
Very strong spiritual dream reflecting current happenings
« on: June 15, 2017, 09:13:11 AM »
Hi, I wanted to share a dream I had last night and hopefully I get some feedback and discussion going on about this topic.

Lets start from the recent events. About a week ago I came across a person who had a very strong first impression on me. It was like a strong pull that I felt before even really noticing this person. I sort of woke up to the feeling that someone very magnetic is next to me and I have to pay attention. I did. So did this person. There was a few seconds gaze between us where I felt an overwhelming wave going through my body and I saw a vision of him being my baby's father. After this I've had several long looks with this person and it makes my heart race. There's very difficult state between us where neither of us can say a word, we don't speak. We barely say hello, but there's a knee weakening pull.

So, last night I saw a dream about a Horse, a raindeer with long and big antlers, a rabbit and an elephant.
First was this horse, I know the horse in real life but have not met him for a while. He had changed in my dream, he was soft and easy, trustworthy and kind. We reconnected. Then came the elephant. Of course the elephant was in a corner in a huge room. It was his task. I wanted to take him with me, to join me to other rooms and spaces so I started throwing small pieces of my sugary candy, little by little until he was next to me and ate from my hand. At this point the dream took a scary turn and the elephant was stolen from me, and I started a riot to get the elephant back. From here it jumped to a winter scene where I was in a beautiful dress, walking around a restaurant when a reindeer with huge antlers started following me, he wanted to be as close to me as possible. I went outside, where there were a lot of people, and this reindeer was smelling everyone, trying to find me. When he again found my scent he started running to me, ran past me, found a rabbit, and they both came back to me, walking on my both sides and tried to catch my hands. this is all I remember. I Don't know how the dream ended, I think I woke up at that point.. And now I'm overwhelmed by this strong dream that is a clear continuum of what I've been through lately.

So, anyone interested in talking about connections here? would be awesome to hear some sides to the story I might not see myself. :o

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Very strong spiritual dream reflecting current happenings
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 10:00:05 AM »
Ivyitsme – Wow – you’ve been one busy lady – in your dream life.

Meeting such a person you met, such a strong attraction usually comes because there is a lot you have to share – if you can get it going – not always easy. I remember a young woman came into the room I was in and sat near me. Both of us began to experience our body vibrating. The woman said, slightly panicky, “What are you doing to me?” I had only once before experienced such a strong reaction, so said “I don’t know.” Where upon she got up and left. As I said, not always easy.

Without saying it is often about past life connections, we have behind and mingled with our small lives as a person, a huge self whose awareness is more global, and can be in contact with and engineer such meetings. You can explore this by using things like http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson and http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/using-your-intuition-1/

Then you met a horse, a reindeer with long and big antlers, a rabbit and an elephant. All in one night?

In a dream it suggests you are meeting the influence of the animals that are a part of our own evolutionary process. To fully explain this here would take too long, so please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

Meeting a dream elephant is a very big deal.

Example: I was on a road and noticed that a magnificent elephant had appeared. It had enormous tusks and ears, the latter being powdered with blue dust and adding tremendously to its impact. As it was coming in my direction I was frightened and began to run. I ran off the road, over a fence into a field. I thought the elephant would be stopped by the fence. It wasn’t. It walked straight through it after me. Then I tried to climb a low bank back to the road. The elephant was drawing nearer and I was so frightened I could hardly move to climb the bank. The elephant caught hold of me and I suddenly realised it wasn’t going to destroy me, but wanted, despite it being a magnificent, wild and powerful beast, to sit me on its back. I was still frightened however and ran to a doctor’s surgery. The elephant came and, thrusting its trunk into the surgery, drew me out to it. 

Our animals are there to help us if we do not run in fear. The stolen elephant may be either other people’s opinions about your way of life and beliefs interfering in your own natural processes, or another aspect of you that is in opposition with your conscious self. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/autonomous-complex/

The animal coming back to you is you beginning to maintain the contact with the huge instinctive knowledge we all have that most people cannot even believe in. It is largely linked with a woman’s great power sexually. Something that I have seen often before, is how, particularly women I suppose, have often failed to understand the great power they have in their instinctive sexual drives.  Those drives link them with their ability to create and be creative.  But what I see is that those drives need not be expressed through producing child.  This does not mean they need to be frustrated or repressed, but that they be accepted and directed into another direction.  It means being fully aware of the sexual dynamics of interrelations, in business, in work, in everyday dealings with people.

It is a very great dream and needs a lot of work to fully understand. Dream images are like icons on a computer screen - You have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn't work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. Try using techniques described in http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

Tony

Ivyitsme

• View Profile
Re: Very strong spiritual dream reflecting current happenings
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 01:18:03 PM »
Hi Tony,

What a great and thorough reply. Thank you!

Indeed it's a strong connection between me and him, we have been at the same place few time during this week and the pull remains. It is a powerful, LOT TO HANDLE, kind of connection. That's why there's no actual verbal communication between us, only through eyes.

Yes, all the animals were in the same dream in one night. I agree with you about the stolen elephant, I can see it very clearly. It was all about the fear of judgment towards my life choices. These are interesting times.

I'll take my time to read through all the links you sent to me, thanks a lot, looking forward digging into this dream more.

Iina