Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lunar eclipse  (Read 4246 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Lunar eclipse
« on: June 18, 2017, 12:00:59 PM »
Hi Tony, I hope you are well.  :)

I have a lot of trauma dreams, so when I have a dream that's neither stress nor trauma it stands out, but this one actually had awe and wonder.

I met yet again this same guy who has been entering my dreams for three years now, he is always either leading me somewhere or trying to connect with me and I keep him at arms length as I don't know if he is trustworthy. Also I feel I'm not pretty enough for him and he's successful and I'm not. I just can't believe he would want me.

This dream he is incredibly warm and chatty, we are sitting at a hotel bar, it feels safe and not too flirtatious. (This is the first dream I've actually had such close intimate engagement with him that lasted more than a minute) I feel attracted to him but insecure. To protect myself I get up to leave 'oh no you're not leaving?' He says 'I have to go home' I say. 'I have no home, he says, they won't even give me the keys to my hotel room' I don't reply. A woman comes excitedly calling my name and says I really should go to a backtoback play that's on. I go, its in the location of a literary festival I attended recently, a huge estate house, but instead of a play, it's two courts taking place simultaneously, the high court and the Supreme Court, I go into a huge hall with lots of wood to watch the supreme first.

Then I'm back walking out of the hotel where I'd been leaving the guy, outside its moonlight clear, bright. A small old man is walking in front of me. I look up and I'm awestruck by what I see, I can't understand it at first.. but then I shout 'it's an eclipse!' The old man doesn't even look up just carries on walking in front of me. Above me there is a lunar eclipse just passing, at the point of eclipse it's like a dark grey smoke is emitting from it, inside the smoke/across the eclipse rainbow colours shimmer. Then a coloured disc flies out from it and dissipates in the air near me, it's exactly like a piece of art work I had done to promote my last major creative work seven years ago. I look up then and the moon is huge and really bright and the eclipse slowly slips across it. I think 'oh I wish x (the guy I'd been chatting with) was here to see this with me.. but I feel elated to have seen something so surprising. I feel the energy of the rainbow colours as something deeply magical. The whole thing like I'd just witnessed some sort of cosmic ritual being used perhaps to cleanse and create. The happiness stays with me for a few days when I think back on seeing the eclipse.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:50:47 PM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Lunar eclipse
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 03:28:27 PM »
Hi Omega – Feelings of awe and wonder shows you are beginning to leave the inner world of stress and trauma behind. It is a beginning of endless wonder.

The guy entering your dreams, seems to me your real lover and soul mate – the inner male. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

You often feel distrust because it is natural for most people to feel even fear as they begin to enter the world of their own inner hugeness – and he is certainly is a mega influence for you. In fact, as many people’s awareness reaches beyond what they feel is their normal self they feel scared. Such resistances cause us to create awful dreams and fears as a means of avoiding our own inner world and its wonders. We feel that we will be swallowed up and we will die. It is important to say that when we meet the experience of powerlessness through becoming aware of the hugeness of your Life, which we are usually unaware if, it feels like something alien or attacking and it is a shock.

And this crap you are talking about, “I'm not pretty enough for him and he's successful and I'm not.” Some of the most attractive and successful women didn’t have looks. Looks and breasts, alluring figures and ‘pretty face’ are mostly for women with not much else to offer. It is women with energy, creativity, passion that are worth their weight in gold. We each have unlimited potential, which is limited by our body’s health, our upbringing programs, our own lack of belief in self, and also the thoughts such as those you are entertaining about your looks. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/martial-art-of-the-mind/

You are holding yourself back with him. 'I have no home’, he says. A sure sign he is an expression of a larger awareness. "Foxes have dens and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." He is telling you about http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/extending-your-awareness/

He is leading you to experience the wonder and awe. Yield to the attraction. It all comes from a huge part of you, the Heavens, the eclipse, the old man, are all images indicating a hugeness we all have , and put symbols on to cover up our own poverty  - when you are rich inside.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
Re: Lunar eclipse
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 08:24:23 PM »
Thankyou so much Tony.

I am reading the links and I'm reflecting..