Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Demon,labyrinth  (Read 4130 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Demon,labyrinth
« on: August 09, 2017, 11:35:19 PM »
Hello again,Tony!
I was deeply satisfied with your explanation about my previous post. I humbly thank you! I always feel like there's more to it,to my life,and i know we are essence,we are everything,but i just dwell on what i have in front of my eyes for the time being. As soon aas i get to the point i can earn a living,i promise ill look more into it,this energy flowing through me.
I'd also like to reveal to you my most...i dont know,fearful dream.
I had it more than a year ago,a year and few months mmaybe. At that time i was doing very well with my stress level and i had mind pace.
The dream was hiper-realistic,black and white and i could somehow "hear" colors. I was having a midday walk with some entities i felt them as friends,and suddenly some new "guy" tagged along. I sensed a vwry powerful energy from him and i,honestly,didnt care he came with us. He look like a young man about my age. "Few minutes later" we got lost in some sort of neighbourhood with post-apocaliptic sceneries. My friends panic,me and the new guy did not. We would search for hours for a way out and i realized we went in circles all this time. At that point i saw an ordinary metalic fence and i said "if we jump that,we are out of this chaos". I saw so many horrible things there! Mutilated devil-like people holding cryig children,lots of ruins,ugly ppl from balconies would scream at me and call me names,but i couldt care less,i was not afraid od anything. I felt "lucky" because that new guy somehow filled me with energy and braveness. Anyway,we saw that fence and my friend tried to jumpit but they couldnt! The moment they got above it,they would be cought in some invisible nest and they would got stuck in some kind of levitation. I had to take them back. But then i felt like i could do it,and i really did! I was out and my friends would cry to help them. I laughed and i said "don't worry,i got this". And i helped them cross the fence,except the new guy. He didnt want. After i helped all my friend (they were 4) i went back to talk to that new guy,his energy became even more powerful. I said to him "i dont know who you are,but i thank you. I feel like,without you,we couldnt make it" Now here's the interesting part. The next second,he got hella pissed off,he changed his look into a demon and i was so enthusiastic about it! :)) I even laughed. Boy he was ugly and mad at me. He said "you were lucky! I was here to put and end to you,i was sent by Azazel,but somehow you managed to escape" -creepy voice and wrinks on his face- and he vanished. My friends were waiting for me,so i went back to them and the dream was over. I woke up so fresh and delighted,i never felt that way! My body was light and i couldnt feel my lungs. It took me half a day to "really wake up". I got cought up in that sensation for hours!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Demon,labyrinth
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:51:18 AM »
Yoma – The first part of the dream is about how we get lost in life, bewitched by the many thing people take to be important for their wellbeing. So your dream suggests you are immersed in the strange maze of life experiences and are trying to protect the best of what you are. But life is often difficult to find the meaning, the right approach that can lead you to finding the answer.

For the maze can represents the circuitous and often confusing route you take to greater maturity. In this sense the maze represent an attempt to find your way through conscious thoughts, opinions, doubts and childhood traumas fantasies and beliefs, to an experience of your fundamental nature. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/ and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/martial-art-of-the-mind/

Perhaps because we are all dual beings, the balance between the dark and the light, you have somehow achieved a balance that enables you to escape from the traps you set up for yourself – for we face ourselves with problems in everyday life, and in the inner world of dreams. Overcoming them develops strength.

The second part is interesting because of the name Azazel. Are you deeply immersed in Bible study? If not, you must have heard the name at some time, for Azazel is the Hebrew name for a fallen angel, meaning ‘to be cast out’.

Again you manage to deal with the threat, but I suggest you read the real translation of Genesis to understand what casting out means. See http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/ain-soph-the-unknown-god/

But to give you a taste of it:

The word translated ‘serpent’ is Nahash. The word for snake in Hebrew is sheretz. Nahash is a special word that does not refer to a snake at all, but to a force or process. It means evolutionary energy, or energy which tends to individualisation or selfhood. A whirlpool is simply water. But it is water drawn by an energy circling toward its centre. This circle of force draws things to its own centre – to its own self. In the previous notes it was said that three basic states underlay all existence. The first is the Unknown God – neither light nor dark, male or female, nor any opposites. From this issued the Word, or Elohim, the creative activities which caused a separation to take place. Thus the Light-consciousness, and Dark-unconsciousness, came about. These are also known as the centrifugal and centripetal forces.

One caused all things to expand from a centre, the other to draw in to the centre. Nahash is the in-drawing energy or whirlpool that causes men’s spirits to have a personal centre that gives individuality. The power of Light is the opposite, it universalises.

One other point is that whereas thinking and willing were united in the Adam (not an individual, but all humankind) – now they are separate.

Now the activity leading toward selfhood in the human spirit was so subtly a part of its nature, that unlike the other activities that had been expressed outwardly as the evolution of vegetables and animals, it was difficult to stand aside from it. The mineral, animal and vegetable forces had not involved mankind so strongly. They had been objectified easily.

(V. 1 to 6 ‘And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent; we may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know that in the day that ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
We have already dealt with the above words.
Now that the human spirits could follow their own feelings, from the forces that caused human spirits to have individual existence there arose a question. It entered their consciousness asking, “Did Elohim really mean that I should not totally experience material existence? Surely, if I entered the sphere of opposites I would gain knowledge and experience from it?
And the divine wisdom in men warned them of the consequence of this, saying, you must not centre your consciousness in matter, for by that you will die to your cosmic awareness and have only consciousness through physical senses.
But the forces of individuation, flowing into matter, seemed to say that if they allowed their being to enter into and experience physical life, how could they lose their eternal consciousness? Instead they would gain knowledge of the opposites, of the paradox that Elohim knows.
Then the desires for this fired their will, for many spirits wished to know life in physical realms; to experience fully the knowledge of time and space, of the incompleteness of being just male or female, of looking out through the senses of a physical body, and knowing the feel of winds and water, separation and aloneness. Thus came about the fall of the angels, and many spirits fell into life within a physical body.

4. ASSIYAH – THE WORLD OF PHYSICAL MATTER
(V. 7 & 8 ‘And the eyes of them both opened, and they knew that they were naked, and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and the man and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.

The word translated ‘naked’ – ‘aroom’, really means blindness, deprivation of light. The words ‘sewed’ and ‘fig leaves’ are from ‘va-ithepherou’ and ‘aleh thaench’. These mean to produce, to give birth to a – covering of sorrow or sobbing. Aprons – ‘la-hem’ – means strife or contention, when its roots are analysed. Tree – ‘etz’ as already said, is physical substance.

And the spirits of humanity who involved themselves in matter knew the life of the body. Having turned from the one will to their own desire, they realised how utterly naked of any personal wisdom they were. Having turned from the cosmic wisdom that had guided them, they found no light of their own to lead them. And shame and sorrow was born in them by their act, and among them contention already arose due to their disunited will.

And as the light of their cosmic awareness waned, the presence of Elohim was yet with them. But through their shame they turned from it to the consciousness of the bodies they had made for themselves.

That was the fall. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/the-secret-bible/

Tony