Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: eggs and a microwave  (Read 3744 times)

voodoo-doll

• View Profile
eggs and a microwave
« on: August 15, 2017, 03:12:15 PM »
i had a dream where the president of my country pointed to some eggs in a box and the eggs that he pointed got destroyed the others were intact after doing that he disappeared i was trying to get something in the microwave and while doing that i felt pleasure in my penis, i didn't want him to see what it was , I put a glass pot with something inside but i couldn't see what it was in the microwave but he appeared and saw me doing it, he got angry, i got a little worried and the dream ended.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: eggs and a microwave
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 01:02:15 PM »
Voodoo Doll – I get an impression that the president of your country has a strong influence on the way you make decisions. The eggs – your potential – he pointed out were destroyed. The others remained intact, showing that you have some choice in what you do with your potential. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/potential/

An oven is a cook’s tool kit, so what you do or fail to do with the oven have bearing on how you care for your basic needs. The reaction in your penis might be because you have power over what you do with it – but to find out try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

When the image of the president reappears you felt anxious again. When you think about a friend or a person you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you. Use Being Person again to clarify.

Tony