Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: supermarket  (Read 3850 times)

voodoo-doll

• View Profile
supermarket
« on: August 19, 2017, 02:17:44 AM »
I entered a supermarket with my father, he began to search for the stuff he wanted and i stayed with the cart after some time he came and stayed with the cart so i could go and see what i wanted and when i did i saw a gigantic amount of food everywhere of all kinds. salads, fish(eel), vegetables, fried stuff, meat, etc. I grabbed the things i wanted and we proceeded to the cashier and as we were paying and putting everything in plastic bags the supermarket went dark, and then i said to myself i wont let this dark stop me i am going to get everything we bought myself i don't care, and then my vision in the dark became better and we were able to leave the supermarket successfully with everything in my hands. end of the dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: supermarket
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »
Voodoo Doll - Many people do not realise that they have an inner father equally as powerful as an external father. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your father, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your father was never there for you – you still have all the memories of him not being there for you filed under ‘Father’. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner father can appear in dreams because you are still deeply influenced by what you hold within you.

So whatever you gained by living with your father is active in this dream. But you have wants of your own, showing that you are becoming more independent from his influence. You chose food, which in dream language means a wide range of life experience for you to have. So don’t deny yourself a very full life, and don’t be scared of the dark parts of your life – everything is of value – obviously you didn’t let the dark put you off.

“I felt that if we have the courage, we are a firmament of experience. By exposing ourselves to experience, and allowing ourselves to really feel the pleasure, the torment, the passion of what we meet, we are feeding the essence of our being, Life itself. But we are more than a mouth, we are also a way of gaining insight, of integrating experience, and that is the real food for our essence.”

Tony