Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Demon,windmills  (Read 4691 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Demon,windmills
« on: August 28, 2017, 09:25:36 PM »
Hello Tony!
Here i am again with another deep dream.
I cant remeber the begining of the dream,it happened last night,but i start from this point:
I was in a city i know with my girlfriend,on the streets,and i looked in a shop winow and there i saw my reflection(i have to add i didnt see myself,i was a shadow like entity again) and suddenly i started to feel strange,like my "screen" was shaking and the next second my dream became PURE black and shiny white,a white that i can descrbie as a platinum aura. The thing is,once i turned around,there was another shadow like creature,human silouette,but with big,red,devlish eyes looking at me with fear and anger. I ignored him because i started to see some kind of virtual divization between white and black. How can i explain. I could sense memories! In objects,buildigs,clothes,people! I couldnt see those memories but i could feel the deep energy of everything,like i could see their roots! It was amazing. I even looked at my lover and i saw her pants white and dark blouse,but she was white. Im not talking about racial skin here,just to mention :)). I was mesmerized by the views,the people and how much balance there was between black and white. It was like something i call "void vs light". But i felt kinda lonely after a while,and i was walking with my girl around town to see more. At one point,she disappeared and i saw 3 huge pure white windmills near a river that crosses the town and i felt burdened,somehow. I felt a burning energy and i woke myself up! I knew i was dreaming and i said to myself "get out,now!". I woke up next to my lover,nervous,with a feeling of suffocation and i hugged her tightly and instanlty calmed down and i fell back asleep and the dream was over. Ofc it was over but i have to mention that many times it happened to me,when i was a kid,that the dream continued from where i left it everytime i woke up "suffocated".
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 09:30:09 PM by Yoma »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Demon,windmills
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:30:29 AM »
Yoma – Have you ever been out of your depth while learning to swim? Suddenly it is difficult to breathe because of the panic we feel.

So I wonder whether it is getting out of your depth inside you. Some years ago I was swimming along the edge of an island in the Mediterranean. I had my goggles and a snorkel on and was enjoying the view of the seabed about 15 feet below me. Suddenly, and quite unexpectedly, I swam over the edge of a sheer precipice under the water. I could not see the bottom of that precipice, and the water was very clear. It literally took my breath away and I scrambled back to shallower water. Then, only bit by bit, did I dare to swim out into that amazing depth.

For we all are in a vast awareness - individual human consciousness is like an island in a huge ocean in which there are countless other islands. Above the surface of the water, which is like individual waking self-awareness. In this there is a sense of separate existence, with definite boundaries where the shore meets the sea. Beneath the surface however, one island is connected to all other islands. The land stretches away under the waves and rises here and there into other islands. So, it is thought, personal awareness, beneath our everyday consciousness, shades off into a connection with a collective unconscious we all share. Through this connection we may be able to arrive at insights into other people otherwise denied to us.

Also the black and white as dreams understand it is a huge subject. If you look at the illustration and the start of the text of http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/chinese-dream-beliefs/ it will explain this. It shows how Western Culture has set us on a path of great fear of the dark side of our nature. The middle way can depict any behaviour or attitudes that are not one-sidedness, which otherwise would lead to imbalance within the individual. But at the same time it is not about being perfect or a saint, but the balance between the black and white that leads to a balanced and whole human being with very wide choices. Walking it we balance between the opposites facing us.

Lots of people’s experience of near death experiences tells of a scramble up a dark tunnel toward a great light at the end. Recently I see this as a desperate attempt to escape from the darkness of our beginnings and of bodiless existence. Virtually every description describes the person as in almost the same body as they lived in. Basically they are living in a dream world in which, exactly as in dreams, they conjure up an image of themselves based on their physical existence.

Here is another view of this – “The underlying problem of this after death experience is that any and every shape – human, divine, diabolical, heroic, evil, and animal thing – which the human brain conjures up or the past life recalls, can present itself to consciousness as shapes and forms and sounds whirling by endlessly. The underlying solution – repeated again and again – is to recognize that your brain is producing the visions. They do not exist. Nothing exists except as your consciousness gives it life.”

Of course, as you go deeper into wider awareness, as you begin to let go of your obsession of being just a physical body, you may experience panic – feeling suffocated.

Tony
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:33:53 PM by Tony Crisp »

Yoma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:54:36 AM »
So what i actually experienced was me seeing another "more balanced" dimension of myself and got freaked out because of its depth? Thats how i felt,i felt like so many things were revealing to me,and all the people i saw were just mere combinations of black and white. I unserstand the ying yang,but what i dont understand is what those windmills represent.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 01:53:41 PM »
Yoma - The windmills are difficult to interpret because of people haveing different associations with them.

But the whiteness is about what gives you light - personal awareness. The wind is an invisible force thatn be gentle, but as with your experiences in your dream 'blows' you into experiences that may be difficult - "The wind blows where it wants, and you hear the sound thereof, but can not tell from where it comes, and where it goes." John 3:8

But windmills are used to drive millstones to grind corn to flour - in dream terms to make your personality in it ntaural form - the grain which is a seed - into flour - your ability to digest and understnad what you are experiencing.

Three -  the unity of the positive and negative to create a new condition. Thus we see it as mother and father bringing forth child, which is a mixture of both but different from either. It seems you need to be somewhat ground up in your present form or personality to be edible to the larger you.

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/seed/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/digest/

Tony
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:56:23 PM by Tony Crisp »