Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Taking Flight - Imported from Comments  (Read 3240 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Taking Flight - Imported from Comments
« on: September 10, 2017, 09:53:14 AM »
Adamson

I had a dream that I would like to mention, in the dream I am standing at the very tip top of a tree that is about 30 ft high. The tree is situated in a shopping precinct, and to my left there is a walkway that rises leading somewhere, and pavements around the tree. People gather to look at me floating upon this tree, and I can see what they are thinking and feeling. They believe that this must be some advertising stunt and there are cameras hidden somewhere, and all will be revealed, so they are going to stand around and watch the fun.

But I am saying to them by simply floating there, you can see me here and you can be here too, you don’t have to climb the tree you don’t have to make all that effort.  I’m an ordinary human being and I am standing here, you can stand here with me. Most of them are thinking, what’s the gimmick what is going to be revealed, but one or two are thinking, what on earth is he on about, what is he saying.

So, I speak and say, “You can stand by me. You don’t have to make any effort. Like me, you are an ordinary human being and you can be here with me”.

And suddenly, bump, there is a woman by me. She had accepted and she was here with me. Then another, bang, bang, bang, until there was about eight of us, and suddenly we soared upwards leaving a trail of coloured smoke, and by it we are saying to other human beings who can see this visible trail that could be seen for miles, “You too, this is for you. We are just human beings and have touched this amazing thing that can transform lives. It isn’t some magic I have, or some wonderful ability I can sell you. It is a power you have within yourself that you are overlooking.”

Just as I, you, are beginning to get to that contact, just as you were beginning to have that sense of self, and find a relationship with it, your life becomes somewhat different. You realise you have different ways of responding, and so it is visible, therefore it might be that they can make that jump very, very quickly. A jump to a very different way of feeling about and relating to your life.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 11:15:08 AM by Tony Crisp »