Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Baby Is in Danger - Imported From Comments  (Read 3746 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
My Baby Is in Danger - Imported From Comments
« on: September 17, 2017, 01:45:10 PM »
Eryan

I had a dream that our neighbor’s were going to baby sit my daughter. I leave to go out on a date and I see Emily at the corner of my eye climbing down a hill. I run over and down to save her because she almost fell off a cliff into water. Next thing I know a huge bird is swooping at us trying to take Emily away from me. There’s a random door and we go in there and my date closes the door so fast so the bird couldn’t get us… It was my dates house’s under ground tunnel. Then I woke up. It was so scary!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Baby Is in Danger - Imported From Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:46:38 PM »
Eryan – Your whole dream is about your anxiety about caring for your baby.

Your love and care for your child or children can trigger your mothering instincts with a vengeance. Being female and a mother holds with it an enormously increased anxiety about your children. You see all manner of things that might be a threat, and I believe that is what such dreams show. Your imagination for such dangers is enormously increased. This is natural in all mammals, and acts as a warning making you aware. It helps to check whether your child or children are okay, and if they are, say to the part of you that is worried, “It’s okay, I checked, but thanks for keeping me on my toes, you can relax now.”

The underground tunnel is an opening to what was previously unconscious, where you found relief because you shut the door to your fears. It is worth practising by imagining the door closing, because it will strengthen you against what you fear.

When my son Leon was working for a year prior to entering Cambridge University, he met people who owned wolfhounds, and often walked the dogs. I went with him a couple of times. The dogs were kept in a large pen, and owner went to get the keys for the pen. While we were waiting at the door one of the dogs, a bitch, was kept in the house.

The bitch came to the door to look at us, then ran back, only to reappear again a few moments later to look at us anxiously. This was repeated a few times. I asked my son if she had pups and he said yes. So as soon as she saw we were strangers she rushed back to her pups to check they were okay. Then, for the short period we were there she continued to come and look at us with obvious tension, and then run back to check her pups.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 10:07:57 AM by Tony Crisp »