Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millions of Comets Hitting Earth - Imported from Comments  (Read 3834 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Millions of Comets Hitting Earth - Imported from Comments
« on: September 28, 2017, 10:22:31 AM »
Cindy

Hi, I took a nap this morning around 11am and I dreamed of millions of yellow comet hitting earth. As I ran to find shelter, I found a big platform rock standing upright with big green bamboo trees so I went to hide there under the rock next to a man that was also taking shelter there trying not to get hit. In my dreams, I can see myself getting hit a few times but I didn’t feel any pain nor was I felt affected. It also feel like I did not get hit by any of the comets. After a while, my dream shifted and the whole world change. I don’t see anything wrong but my feelings in my dreams indicate that it was a world full of monsters in human form. Can you tell me what my dream is about. Thank you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Millions of Comets Hitting Earth - Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 10:24:40 AM »
Cindy – Comets are a natural phenomenon coming from a huge space, which in dreams indicate the hugeness of your own mind. But unfortunately nearly everyone lives in the tiny mental space our parents and culture gave us. See http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/

What most people do not admit to themselves is that they – you – are a living example of the greatest mystery on this earth – a living human being. You are Life and life is a mystery that no one has fully understood. So take on the realisation that you are in the middle of a never ending mystery, a never ending wonder that you can unfold. And your dream was trying to help you to grow.

“I can see myself getting hit a few times but I didn’t feel any pain nor was I felt affected.” Of course not, because whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

But growing is often frightening. The human personality – the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. It is moved and tossed around by all manner of drives, ambitions, emotions, fears, temptations, worries, love and desire with its pains and hopes. But we have to remember that having a personality with self awareness is a very new thing and has only existed for a short time. Before that we were like animals that lived only in the Life Will – what we usually call instincts. So the development of self awareness was an immense step, and left us very vulnerable, and still does.

Many people as their awareness reaches beyond what they feel are their normal self feel scared. Such resistances cause us to create awful dreams and fears as a means of avoiding our own inner world and its wonders.

The Life force behind dreams is literally trying to create a “whole world change.” In the world itself I feel things will get worse before they get better, and Life is trying to prepare as many as can stay in tune with their inner world to meet and work with the huge changes. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/ and http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony