Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wild Cat Rubs against me - Imported  (Read 3465 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Wild Cat Rubs against me - Imported
« on: October 03, 2017, 09:11:47 AM »
I had a strange dream last night I was in a room filled with people. There were games & food & on the one side of the room there were fruits in buckets. This man who was dressed up like a clown came in from behind me & asked me if he could pick me up. I said sure, & when he picked me up he grew tall & taller. He stopped at the top shelf & told me to grab the fruit from the bucket & when I did this people began to take pictures & talk about us. I noticed I grabbed strawberries & apples. Not sure what the meaning is behind the man growing after he picked me up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Wild Cat Rubs against me - Imported
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 09:15:44 AM »
The party represents your relationships with friendly people. But you were anxious about your own uninhibited and unpredictable sexuality. The cat was untamed, and capable of expressing its natural feelings unpredictably. The dream showed the “cat - instinctive” side of your nature doing no harm to you or others. It suggested you could relax and allow yourself more freedom of expression. The dream recurred because you were stuck amid unnecessary fear and tension over your natural feelings.

Tony