Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Tornados  (Read 4458 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Tornados
« on: October 03, 2017, 09:31:23 PM »
I am flying with someone, as in we are just able to fly with our bodies, and I am teaching them how to spot the formation of tornados saying if you are going to fly a lot, it's something you'll need to navigate. I point out a cloud that has an upward airstream that is starting to speed up really fast. Then I point out a tornado half formed. Suddenly pockets of high speed air start whizzing by, the equivalent of rock or comets. Then one hits me and propels me right out of the atmosphere into space, I use a lot of energy to re-enter as quickly as I can and return to my original position.

I'm with my dad asking about a new playground, he's very short tempered and says that was always there. A man angry his church has been vandalised, he shows me a stack of cooking sauce containers, he's implying are being used. The church is pretty, blue/grey, wooden among trees and is a private church belonging only to his family. I see my mother ill on a chair as she was before she died.  I wake.

Later I sleep again and dream of explaining to an artist I know that we are all full of the dead children of ourselves, we can die a few times at different ages.

someone sweeping after an event, I find a coin with a dolphin and moon symbol, I hesitate but pick it up. A guy is networking with a woman I know who is unstable and a bit dangerous, he has already given me his number.  I notice I am standing there near her, leaving myself totally open to her low energies, when I notice I quietly slip away and I'm so relieved and proud I noticed before I just followed old patterns and allowed myself to get sucked into her negative control.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 09:37:52 PM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Tornados
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 08:43:51 AM »
Omega – You are ‘bleeding through’, a term I use to describe what happens when your three dimensional world you learned from having a body, is taken as truth in the fourth dimensional world of dreams. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

You are still seeing the dream world the same as the physical world, so you avoid tornados, avoid being in space, thinking you need air to breathe. But dreaming is the same as being dead, and without a body, we do not need to breathe and cannot be hurt by flying rocks. Also tornados are your immense energy – your enormous potential. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/potential/

The send part of the dream may be showing attitudes you learned from your dad. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-conjuring-trick/

Yes, you are open to her negative energies, but the woman is another part of you - all the people, animals, places you see in your dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. Try imagining yourself as her and see what happens, using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
Thankyou Tony. Lots for me to learn there.

A question. How do I become more conscious in the dream world?
I managed to gain lucidity once years ago, was able to move the clouds etc.. but then I couldn't think of what to do next and woke.  That was after a  period of working with Tibetan dream yoga. I haven't focused on it since, apart from a bit of reading. That lucidity hasn't happened since either. What are simple first steps?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 12:53:28 PM »