Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blind love?  (Read 4704 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Blind love?
« on: October 12, 2017, 08:35:57 AM »
Hello Tony!
There's this dream i had,which left me with a "lonely" feeling. I wont talk about all the parts,ill go straight to the interesting one. So i was in my hometown and lets say its so big you can reach "downtown" in 5 min. Well,in this dream it was 13 times longer. It was actually somehow divided in 13 districts of different worlds! The point is,at one point i reached 13th world because of some succesive events and things were blurry,like trying to remember something from early childhood. There i met this girl,i kinda new who she was but what surprised me is that she was blind and she'd cut her hair really short. We started talking and my fog started to lift. With her,i was able to see everything. I would hold her hand and guide her through the 13th world and describe her everything i see and i felt such a familiar feeling,like those moments when i lay my head down my lover's chest and i listen to the hearthbeats. It was so calming to be with her and i dont know why the fact that she was blind helped me see instead. I felt responsible for her and i fell in love with the blind girl. Suddenly my world startrd to shake. There was a tempest behind us. She panicked and didnt know what to do,and i took her in my arms and carried her back to my hometown. There,as we escaped the tempest,she gave me a very pasionate and warm kiss,and my hearth started to cry because i wouldnt understand why i feel such a huge love for this person while i already had a lover. I reached the conclusion that "i love you both" (i told the blind girl) and she said thats all right,but "make love with me,too". And so i did,and it was wonderful and full of deep feelings. I wouldnt feel anything physical,but more like an exchange of energies and feelings and memories. I dont know why she got pregnant in no time but from what i understand she would soon die and she had to leave me a memento. Thats when i woke up,because i was very sad she'd disappear from my world and leave me with our "moment".

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Blind love?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:30:34 AM »
Yoma – Thirteen seems in your dream the ability succeed in going through different stages and succeeding. It can also suggest that through love or goodness a direction is given. The bond arising from mutual affinity is a natural force, bringing creative power. Whether impelled by love or by the role of leader, awareness of the way to motivate people leads to success.

When there is a natural affinity between people or in a situation, qualities emerge that were not previously apparent. The weak become strong through love, or a reserved woman becomes fiercely protective.

The girl’s blindness formed a sort of duality, for her blindness helped you to see more acutely. And it led to peacefulness. In a real sense it was a part of your self which when allowed to be experienced – the fog started to lift and memories from childhood – led to unrealised part of your abilities. You discovered a peaceful love which you are carrying back to everyday life - home town – which was full of deep feelings. “I wouldn’t feel anything physical, but more like an exchange of energies and feelings and memories.”

And from that love a new you is to be born. She got pregnant because in the world of dreams any real sharing results in real change within you – that is pregnancy; some seeds entered and were planted in a receptive area of you – she died because the blind part was transformed in creating a new you – the baby.

Tony

Yoma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 10:59:44 AM »
I really appreciate your work,Tony. Thanks alot for your wisdom. It helps me alot to slowly rediscover and (re)understand myself. Im not sure if i ever told you this,but i started looking within myself since i met my current lover. When i first met her it wasnt love wt first sight or anything physical,i simply felt a tremendous familiar energy flowing from her into me. I was literally shocked by the sensations. It felt like my chest disappeared and my head would explode. It was like a strong vibration that only i could feel.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:49:28 AM »
Thanks Yoma - It is people who share their feelings and thoughts with me that is a major part of my growth of my understanding.

So I was struck by your words, "It was like a strong vibration that only I could feel."

Vibration and shaking is movement, and movement is one of the main signs of life. Life and growth are interwoven, and one of the first signs of massive personal growth or change is shaking or vibration in the body or pelvis. That is why the Quakers used that name, because they shook or quaked as the spirit moved them; also the Shakers had the same experience.

Tony
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:04:57 AM by Tony Crisp »

Yoma

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 04:29:20 PM »
About this quakeing..i dont know much about it but i often have these kind of vibrations,even right now,when the base of my spine seems like it contracts itself and sends all kind of movements and vibrations into my body that make me,its alot to say, tremble. I especially feel them after or before falling asleep. And i guess thats the best word to describe what i felt when i first started to feel this way,and thats when i met my lover. My whole being quaked. And im not sure if there's anything uncommon about it,but i smoked weed once and i was really tired at that time and the vibrations i usually feel got 100 times stronger and my brain started generating all kind of memories i could never remember about on a daily basis. Memories about me at 1-2 years old, 5-6 and so on. Memories i can never acces if i want to.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:49:26 PM by Yoma »