Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Strange Yellow Snakes  (Read 3528 times)

Deering

• View Profile
Strange Yellow Snakes
« on: October 16, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »
Hello All,

I had a dream the other night about a lot of Yellow Snakes, maybe 40-50. The snakes are in a huge enclosed pen (like a giant version of a child's play pen). Growing up I have never been afraid of snakes of any kind, and have always had them as pets. These particular snakes I have never seen, and can't even seem to find them online. They are about 4-6 feet long, solid bright yellow (no spots, not even white on the belly at all just completely solid yellow), and they are perfectly smooth. These snakes fascinated me in my dream and I moved closer to their pen. I take them out of the pen and pet them and let them coil around my arms, and crawl on me, etc. I do this with several of the snakes (this is not uncommon for me as stated earlier, I grew up with snakes and love them). As I go to put the last one back in the pen one snake catches my eye. This snake is different from the others. This snake has an unusually flat body opposed to the typical rounded snake. It's color was remarkably as solid as the other snakes, and the only imperfection it had was a rounded black ball coming out of the top of its head that was no bigger than a nickel (just rounded). The snake saw me and started moving towards me, as it did I reached down and picked it up. I held this snake substantially longer than I did any of the other snakes and as I went to put it down it got mad at me and coiled around my lower leg. I pried it off and tried to put it back in the pen but it wouldn't go back in the pen. I finally got tired of fighting and decided to let it stay out a little longer. I turned to walk away and the snake went in front of me and rapidly struck me about 5 times on my right shin. Instinctively I distanced my self from the snake. As I was moving away I noticed that I did not feel any pain or anything for that matter where the snake had just bitten me. I looked down on my leg to survey the damage and every one of the fang marks formed a perfect circle with one set of fang marks dead center of the circle. This in itself is very uncharacteristic for snake bite patterns. The entire dream was rather confusing to say the least. I woke up shortly after seeing the strange pattern on my leg. The biggest thing that stood out to me was the fact that while it was the same as all of the other snakes it was different. Why was this one snake flat, why did it have the ball/bump on its head. And oddly the bites, why didn't I feel them and why were they in a circular pattern... Any insight would be much appreciated. I have not been able to stop thinking about this snake.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Strange Yellow Snakes
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:19:11 AM »
Deering – To start with the snake bites did not harm to you because animals and people in our dreams all represent something other than outer animals or people. They are processed or energy working in you, because whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear. So all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

In most dreams the snake represents the life energy in you, and in your dream it left the symbol and energy that if followed leads to becoming a whole and complete human person. Why not try being the snake to experience what it is in you. Use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson or http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/

In dreams there is a wonderful intelligence behind the dreams we have, and if you listen and learn from them you will find a real mastership – not a false one of denying any fear or repressing anything that threatens you. 

Example: Once I had entered into the dream image I was working on, my emotions started flowing easily in response to what I was considering in the dream. This wasn’t like crying about something, but more like a stream of feelings that let me really know what my deepest reactions were. This led me to experience something I will have to describe in pictures, but was really more like directly knowing something without any pictures or fantasy. Also I don’t know why looking at the dream led me to this. Perhaps it was simply that I had opened my eyes to it in some way. What happened was that I seemed to go through the ground to what lies underneath. I don’t literally mean under the earth, but underneath people, underneath the events in life, what is usually hidden; only I felt it as like going into a vast place underneath everything – the unconscious. 

See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/mountain-path/

Tony