Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Midmorning Dream on a Steamboat  (Read 3681 times)

Aristocrates

• View Profile
Midmorning Dream on a Steamboat
« on: October 17, 2017, 05:13:58 AM »
I haven't been having vivid dreams for sometime.  This one seemed to come out of nowhere.  I'm in a tiny steamboat and I notice the coal is low.  The place for the coal looks like a sauna with wooden walls.  So, I fill it up and let the captain know.  Next thing I know we're at the docks.  The Sun is setting and there are hundreds of people fishing.  A storm is on the way and it's a prime time to fish (dreamlogic).  So, next thing is the captain and I are on a separate boat approaching the shore, like a canoe and I don't recall whether he was rowing or if it was motorized but he was driving nonetheless.  We were both standing fscing forward and I had my arms firmly around him and felt very secure, fullfilled, at ease...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Midmorning Dream on a Steamboat
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:44:35 AM »
Aristocrates – Well, it seems you have motored on at some speed.

The steamboat suggests a process in you that is fuelled by ancient energy – coal. At some time you must have mined this sun energy stored in your unconsciousness. Anyway, you are ready to go – with the captain – who is a very important figure. He is the daring, doing, and positive side of you; and so helps you to relate to father figures or dominant male authoritative men. It is the part of your nature that is capable and is in touch with the wider issues in our life, and makes decisions out of comprehensive awareness. It is worth keeping in touch with that part.

The sun is setting, showing that a period of your life is coming to a close, heralding a new way of life. The many fish caught are a sign you have enriched yourself by being able to listen/catch the deeper truths that are involved in living.

Heading for the shore suggests a new life experience, a new land or opportunity to explore and to express within. Holding the captain, show you have at last ‘got hold of’ the comprehensive awareness that it is worth keeping in touch with that part.

Take time to consider how you managed to reach this point, because it can be easily lost – so again, keep it touch with it.

Tony