Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What does my dream mean  (Read 3750 times)

crazyaboutowls

• View Profile
What does my dream mean
« on: November 05, 2017, 02:49:30 AM »
My dream starts in a house where I’m familiar with I’ve dreamt about this house for the past 25 years but was never able to get in a certain room until this very dream first  I was standing in a corner and in another corner stood my brother Dave which is alive in the middle of the house leaning against a wall my brother george who has passed away looks over at Dave and says hi brother then turns to me and says hi sis I quickly reach out to him and hold him he turns and takes me to that room I’ve never been able to get into. in that room he’s laying down with a white sheet and tells me he never wanted to die during the dream I was off the bed trembling crying very loud hugging a pillow and telling him I loved him I woke up trembling my heart racing and still crying that house I always dreamed of was scary to me until now when I saw that room and him in it .. I’m confused when you get a chance please tell me what you think thank you. Chris

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: What does my dream mean
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:45:33 AM »
Chris – I feel the dream and the room express emotions you felt about the death of George. You haven’t said what those strong emotions were, but they kept you from entering the room/the emotions.

You have obviously become stronger and so you are able to face powerful emotions, something we are often not able to do when young. Your trembling, crying and hugging the pillow/George, and telling him you loved him released you, enabling you to start a closer relationship with him. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/near-death-experiences/

Tony
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:17:14 AM by Tony Crisp »

crazyaboutowls

• View Profile
Re: What does my dream mean
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 01:18:15 PM »
Dear tony thank you again with helping me understand my dream it makes sense because in that 25 year span I’ve lost 5 people close to me my little sister,George ,my mom , dad and my sister Stacy also my husband it was to much for me . I think of them all the time . Thank you Tony .