Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7180 times)

gerralddonaldson

• View Profile
Hello
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:51:40 PM »
Hello,
Greetings, what can I say? There are a million and one things I'd like to do in life, all I ask is for the time to do them in. My life may not be particularly exciting or meaningful but I love it, I love my friends and family and I'd like the chance to continue to do so for a very long time.

Forever isn't long enough.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 09:19:52 AM »
Well, sounds like you had better get on with the million and one things.

If forever isn't long enough, try entering and going beyong time, for time only started after the Big Bang, so the basis of your existence is timelessness.

"Then, during the walking contemplation prior to the very last exercise - how dramatic can the unconscious be? What timing! - I began to feel an extension of my awareness. I could feel my existence streaming back through all time, like a river existing in all the past.

I am love. I am Always. I have always existed. Sometimes I try to forget, but I never can. Sometimes I try to hide from myself but am unable for I am everywhere. I had tried to hold back my love by being different to others. It was painful living half a life. I am here again - in this life - trying once more. I am the Creator learning who I am - learning how I create. I am trying again. I am life."

Tony
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:22:57 AM by Tony Crisp »

Carolyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 12:13:32 AM »
Hi Tony,
Im making my way through your entire website..minus the specific alphabetical dream list..you are an amazing human being. An amazingly conscious person. I am inspired and learning from everything you write.May I ask , is there a Lifestream version in Melbourne Australia?
Carolyn

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:13:31 AM »
Carolyn - I started a group in Melbourne years ago. It lasted one week probably because - I think - the participants wanted things done for them instead of jumping in themselves.

But there is a gentler way in if you want. It is a peer dream group if you fancy getting involved. We could talk it over and I would support you. One person might be interested -  Terri Bradley tbradley@ozemail.com.au – but you live in Melbourne – a place I love – and Terri Lives in Sydney, but you might find Terri has experience in dream work - but here is the real deal - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/peer-dream-group/

Anyway, remember, I am no more amazing than you or anyone else. Here is the latest Facebook page.

I TOO SUFFERED

I too suffered lack of confidence, so I 'forgot' to go to exams and so did not do well in schooling or meeting people. But eventually I experienced two things that gradually eroded such feelings.

The Tree
I can’t remember it not being there –
On the cliff edge overlooking the sea.
I don’t even know how old it is.
There’s no way of knowing.
Perhaps an ancient oak tree
Yet barely to my waist.
Shaped and stunted
By harsh onshore winds,
By the salt and the rock.
It is clinging and growing
To the very shape of the wind,
Perfectly reflecting its environment,
And stunted, as you or I might be,
By circumstances of our birth,
Or events -
Yet still a magnificent oak tree.
Just as you or I, at our core,
Are magnificent human beings.
See http://dreamhawk.com/poems/the-tree/

Also -

I realised I was experiencing the New Testament story of the birth. But this did not seem to interfere with the flow of what poured into my feelings. My whole body felt the wonder of the baby and I fell to my knees before it. I knew as if intuitively, that all the whole cosmos had somehow come alive as this helpless vulnerable child. I was so overwhelmed, all I could say over and over, between sobbing cries was, ‘A baby’ – ‘A baby.’

The flowing emotions and the opened intuitive sense informed me that what I knelt before in tears was not a particular child. It was every baby ever born. For the first time I had been allowed to experience the enormity of birth, the holiness of every baby.

But like the tree, And stunted, as you or I might be,
By circumstances of our birth, Or events -
Yet you are still a magnificent human being.
Just as you or I, at our core.

See http://dreamhawk.com/poems/the-tree/

Tony
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:23:04 AM by Tony Crisp »

Carolyn

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »
Thank you so much Tony. I may sent him an email. We could Skype. I did read your peer dream work page but have no-one to  do this with,  so I try to ask those questions of myself.  I keep a journal and have been writing my dreams down  for a year now.  I can't describe how much I love it.  I look forward to going to bed,  and bringing the dream forward when I wake up and have time the next day.  My beingness is changing because of it.
Although I sometimes don't know what a dream is telling me, 'll try to understand it, and this is where your website helps.
I can understand when you say that the peer group only lasted a week, as people fall into complacency as someone hands them the answers. I don't want to do that.  I enjoy so much the exploration .
Thank you for your deep wisdom and love for all beings that allowed you to create such a resource.
I hope one day I can fly to the UK and meet you. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 11:55:16 AM »
Carolyn - To start you off we could talk, because Peer Work is so quick to get hold of. I used it many times in Greece at a holiday centre (Atsitsa) - it worked so well I didn't need to oversee the several groups  all working independently after the introduction.

Also I worked and lived for ages in Devon and put an advert in asking for people who wanted to work in a dream group, and always got about 15 people. So if you felt like it you could get a few people that way, after you had experienced it.

By the way Terri is female.

Fly to the UK - I am supposedly moving to the SW of France in May, you would be welcome there. I don't plan to run courses, but I will work with - be with - individuals. When you really start getting into your dreams the results is just like LifeStream - comes from the same source.

Tony

« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 11:14:47 AM by Tony Crisp »