banana
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 81 times)

gerralddonaldson

• View Profile
Hello
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:51:40 PM »
Hello,
Greetings, what can I say? There are a million and one things I'd like to do in life, all I ask is for the time to do them in. My life may not be particularly exciting or meaningful but I love it, I love my friends and family and I'd like the chance to continue to do so for a very long time.

Forever isn't long enough.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 09:19:52 AM »
Well, sounds like you had better get on with the million and one things.

If forever isn't long enough, try entering and going beyong time, for time only started after the Big Bang, so the basis of your existence is timelessness.

"Then, during the walking contemplation prior to the very last exercise - how dramatic can the unconscious be? What timing! - I began to feel an extension of my awareness. I could feel my existence streaming back through all time, like a river existing in all the past.

I am love. I am Always. I have always existed. Sometimes I try to forget, but I never can. Sometimes I try to hide from myself but am unable for I am everywhere. I had tried to hold back my love by being different to others. It was painful living half a life. I am here again - in this life - trying once more. I am the Creator learning who I am - learning how I create. I am trying again. I am life."

Tony
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 09:22:57 AM by Tony Crisp »