Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Tree with a Human Face and Body  (Read 3423 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A Tree with a Human Face and Body
« on: November 23, 2017, 10:53:25 AM »
Joseph

I had a dream of trees with human face and half body of human figure and we’re roots to the upper body to the ground, I requested Love, happiness and Good life…it requested only a cold drink which can be referred to water. What does that mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A Tree with a Human Face and Body
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 10:55:15 AM »
Joseph – Your interesting dream shows you starting to realise your deep connection with all life. In dreams our awareness includes all of our experience. Think about it, your awareness is a tiny thing, like a table tennis ball floating on a huge ocean. No plant or tree grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old, and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom in you. That is a massive background to your existence, most of it you are unaware of.

Because we all evolved from single cells, and these slowly became multi celled creatures – exactly what happened as your body developed – we are all the same, and all things are conscious at their own level. So you were communicating with another life form.

Years ago I learnt to open to the forces of Life in me - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/ - and had the following experience.

Experimenting with this I attempted communication with a sick New Zealand tomato tree we had. It was in a large tub, well fed and watered, but had the greenfly, and was also wilting. We had sprayed, but the general debility of the plant seemed to attract the fly. I used the technique of LifeStream to see if my intuition could asses the condition of the plant. The first thing I felt was an unexpected wave of love, as if the plant was wordlessly saying thank you for caring. Then I had the sense of my consciousness meshing with the consciousness/being of the plant. My impression was that the plant was an entity, a form of life and awareness, but it did not have a focused consciousness which could formulate the idea what causes this sickness? Because I could ask the question, and because I allowed my consciousness to consider the plant, a new situation arose; the plant could be aware of itself. The difficulty of the process was that everything was direct non-verbal experience. As the experience of plant life was new to me, I had to spend some time allowing the sensations to soak in and be analysed by my rational mind. What arose out of this was the understanding that the root system of the plant needed to spread sideways, not down. We therefore put the plant in a sack, with the same earth spread thin. Within a week the greenfly had all gone, without spraying, and the plant grew strong and luxuriant.   

But I want to remind you again of -

Suddenly I saw a spirit, a beautiful female. It was the spirit of the tree. At this point I was semi awake, and I wanted to hold the beautiful spirit, but realised that the tree was a representation of my life, and so was the spirit of the tree. The spirit sat on me in a sexual position, so I was lying on my back and she was upright. She slowly took me into her, I mean the whole me, as if she was sucking my whole body into her. There was no movement as this happened. Then I realised that I had to die because she wanted to take all the experience of my life and endeavour into her and fertilise herself to form a baby. So I was ready to die and watched her form a new baby, a mixture of her and me.

Tony