Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream about a Daughter  (Read 3540 times)

KingLane64

• View Profile
Dream about a Daughter
« on: December 04, 2017, 12:42:59 PM »
I don't have a daughter, or any child, and I'm not currently in a relationship. The dream is below, thought this might be
semi-important to state beforehand.

Dreamed I had a daughter. We were on a plane with her mother (couldn't recognize her). My daughter started crying because she was nervous (most likely about flying) so I comforted her and wiped the tears off her cheeks. In the dream I can slightly remember being in front of her and turning around, walking over to her and kneeling down to comfort her. Also, it looked like a plane I had never seen before, maybe something in the future? I vaguely remember it possibly being a plane to fly into space and back to Earth.

Anyone able to help with some interpretation would be greatly appreciated. Never felt the need to post on a forum until this dream

KingLane64

• View Profile
Re: Dream about a Daughter
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »
I should also note that she couldn't have been more rhan 4 - 7 years old

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Dream about a Daughter
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 12:09:31 PM »
KingLane64 – A plane in dreams often represents planned change, a move from one life situation to something different.

You dreamt about a daughter and a wife, which may be because you feel inside that you are a caring person and have links with others. That is because your dreams are a magic mirror that reflects nothing but your own beliefs, worries, fears, wisdom and even genius. To do this it creates characters, situations and drama that are all reflections of your own inner world. All the images and drama, along with the emotions you feel are simply you looking at yourself. After all, who is with you in your head as you sleep except your thoughts and feelings; thoughts and feelings that are put into pictures and drama by your creative Life process? See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/

So the daughter is probably your own feelings about caring for a young vulnerable female creature.
To find out whether that is true try using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony