Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shouldn’t I change my job? Should I ignore it? - Imported from Comments  (Read 3229 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Victoria

Hi, could you help to interpret my dream?

I was walking in the evening in some port with some people and my boyfriend and all looked beautiful.
I saw a beautiful boat/restaurant anchored.

Then the water became very wavy, the boat started moving more and more and finally within minutes it sank with all people aboard. Then after another moment while observing it we saw some people that sank being brought up by the huge after wave and they were crashed into the port walls.

Currently I have a stable job and am doing some interviews to change. I also starting my side business besides my main job. Should I stop it? Shouldn’t I change my job? Should I ignore it?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:38:45 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Shouldn’t I change my job? Should I ignore it?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »
Victoria – You start off feeling confident and at ease with yourself. But he waves depicts emotions and impulses that arrive within you that you are obviously not in control of.

It sounds as if taking on a big change and a new side business has brought about anxiety, which has sunk the dream of a better life – the beautiful boat/restaurant.

Anxiety is natural when you are faced with great change and the new. But if you can feel the anxiety and carry on the feeling will slowly get less. Every leader, business person and politician has had to learn to face enormous anxiety.

You can calm the stormy sea by imaging you are back in the dream, recognising that it shows anxiety, and that you can calm your own emotions, and see if you can still the waves. It takes some practice, but you are obviously an ambitious woman and you are capable of meeting change. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/anxiety/

Tony