Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is she seeing death everywhere - From Comments  (Read 3358 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Is she seeing death everywhere - From Comments
« on: December 14, 2017, 10:40:42 AM »
Ashley Castaneda

My dream started at my grandmother’s house, she’s been dead for a while but in this dream she is alive. It was dark windy and cold outside and there was something unsettling lurking about to where I couldn’t fall asleep. I step outside with an oil lamp fighting the wind and see a little girl in a white dress angry facing the skies, her eyes were blood red. I had to yell over the blows for her to hear me and asked what she was doing out here? She faced me and looked towards the top of the house, then every other direction with fear in her face. I then asked is she seeing death everywhere.

She nods yes, she’s only around 5. I take her hand and night turns to day and the winds are gone. Her eyes are still red only now she is calm. I look behind me to see the house and what she was seeing. I saw many men hung from trees and atop a barn and the house. Not just by rope but by stakes or branches through the bodies. She was scared so I knew I had to get her someplace safe. We step to cross a road in the old town, to my left were 2 bulls and rams made of solid metal pounding their hooves and clanking their horns as dust kicks up around them. I knew they were going to see us but it was the only way, to cross the road. We took more steps and the ground begins to rumble, they begin to charge and I realize I’m dreaming. I told my dream self that it was okay, you can cross the street and you won’t die if they hit you because it’s not real. Let’s see if we can cross the road to save her. We have to try. I felt us walk with our eyes closed and the bulls along with other horned animals brushed against us as they charged towards other people and this gas station on the side. We weren’t hit. We made it across and stood on some green grass with a small old clay/stone church behind us. Safe.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Is she seeing death everywhere - From Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 10:41:33 AM »
Ashley – Well, it is interesting to meet someone who can recognise that they are in a different dimension of experience while dreaming – you can’t be hurt.

Your dream appears to me to be about you entering the realm of the dead – which is the same realm of dreams. But you are facing, again with the wonderful understanding that although the wind, the bloodshot eyes and the creepy environment, you seem to maintain the stance of the observer, and you appear not to be carried away into the deathly emotions of it. To be able to do that means you have a lot of inner experience and have mastered some aspects of your life.

But in doing so you have been able to meet your own childhood fears, the fears that haunted you as a five year old; but I am guessing that the hard times, the night and wind, the fear of the images you were presented with, you faced with angry courage that you must have carried from the past, and so you arrived at the mastery you have of the fears that still haunt most people.

Many people boast how they can control their dreams by changing the scary bits to things that are not fearful. That is a way of avoiding the message of their dream. But you did something much more powerful, you change yourself by not feeling fear of the threatening metal creatures, and that changed the whole dream; another masterful act.

So, traveller, thank you for sharing such an interesting dream.

Tony