Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Seduced by unknown woman  (Read 3949 times)

KingLane64

• View Profile
Seduced by unknown woman
« on: December 21, 2017, 11:34:57 AM »
Hi Tony,

Last night I had a dream I was being teased by a woman who I didn't know yet felt extremely close with. It felt like we were in-love during the dream and had a strong relationship but, like I said, I didn't know her. She was extremely beautiful, with brunette hair and soft, feminine features. She was wearing plain, everyday clothes. Tight, black shorts and, I think, a grey spaghetti-strap top.

We were laying down and she was seducing me. Always had a cheeky smile on her face while looking me in the eye (a sexual-like smile). She sexually teased me but I knew she wanted to go further. At one point, I had an erection and she told me she loved it. The most she did was put my penis between her ass cheeks and continued to tease me. I didn't have a wet dream or anything. I could feel the intensity of the dream and it seemed very powerful.

Sorry if some of this is too graphic for the forums but those were the contents of the dream. I'm not currently in a relationship if that helps with your interpretation.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 11:38:08 AM by KingLane64 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Seduced by unknown woman
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 11:12:12 AM »
KingLane64 – Don’t be sorry; dreams are where we let our real feelings have their day.

Your dream seems to me to be about you letting out the pressure if your sexual longings. The intensity and power shows how much you really needed it. The message of such dreams is ‘don’t hold yourself back too much otherwise you will go of BANG!

But your dream might have a touch of this - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-anima-the-female-in-the-male/

Tony