Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pregnant in Dream but I am Married and have a Child  (Read 3263 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Pregnant in Dream but I am Married and have a Child
« on: January 05, 2018, 02:15:50 PM »
Jane

I have had 2 dreams now where I am pregnant and there are 3 possibilities for the dad! 3. And usually its a pair of brothers (different each time) and another person (cant remember exactly who, once it was my ex bf I think). Weird right? Why would I have this dream? I am married and had a baby over a year ago.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Pregnant in Dream but I am Married and have a Child
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 02:16:45 PM »
Dear Jane – You are so mixed up, thinking you are nothing but a physical body which means having physical sperm to form a new being. I am not sure even if I explained you would believe that you are also formed of something other than physical cells.

Most people feel certain their body is them, and are certain that their body is who they are. But dreams have a very different view of the body. They show again and again if anyone takes the time to record their dreams over a period of time that we all have a body, a soul and a spirit. The body is in constant change and will age and die. Dreams see it as like a car that we can use to get some necessary life experiences, but the driver can leave the car and the car does not define the driver. The soul consists of all the personal thoughts, decisions, likes, dislikes and memories of the person – of this lifetime. It can be quite limited in its perceptions because we are only aware of only 1% of visible light and 1% of the range of sound – so we are really blind and deaf, and yet we are so sure we know the world and what it means. See http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/

If you read the above you may realise that you have many levels that can manifest through the body. A level that science is still wrestling with is consciousness – mind – sentience which is something you have. It enables you to experience everything, without it you would be really dead; but you ignore this wonder and see only things outside you.

But your dream describes something else, the birth of a child that has no physical life, but is a dream baby. It is formed from three or more influences in your life, for when you think about a lover, a friend or a person you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you.

So those past influences are together forming a new part of you. Your dream baby is very special to you. Like any baby, it is something new and vulnerable that has come to life – come to your life. The important question is what is it that is new and growing in your love, in your work, or in yourself? Such a baby is a new part of yourself that you have formed out of your life experiences and so is enlarging you. Take care of it and see what it adds to your life.

Tony