Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aliens Live Amongst Us  (Read 3531 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Aliens Live Amongst Us
« on: January 12, 2018, 12:30:10 PM »
Tom

Dreamt I was looking through some letters. One was from an alien being. I and others were trying to understand it. At times I could see it clearly, then the words would appear as symbols. Eventually it was realised that aliens had lived amongst mankind for years. They had human bodies, and nobody had realised who they were or what they were, because they seemed like cretins. I/we, were now with the alien who had written the letter. He was large built, completely childlike, but without child tantrums. We were massaging him and I began to see things through “his eyes”. His childlike wonder made everything interesting and amazing. He looked and listened with delight when birds sang. I heard and saw them anew too. At one point we sat on him and held his legs down during the massage. There was some problem for him in this, but it was resolved. A bird nearby began to sing as if it was an exaltation. The alien said it was singing from the spirit. The inner state of this man penetrated me and I felt an open, childlike state too. And began to be able to let this stage come by simply remembering it and opening to it. Tina was there and the mistletoe saying to kiss her. I did, with pleasure, but this new state made it very innocent and harmless so it could be more enjoyed.

We were now at an open-air zoo. People came to be near the alien and see animals. The new state was now deepening and changing. The man still had child like characteristics, but also could express intellectually now. He looked different too - slim, English, dark short hair, intelligent sharply aware face.

Some people were coming into the zoo. Somebody like Joy Bruce was talking to a man as we walked. The man asked her who I was. She said, “That’s my friend. She said to call him my friend, not my guru. The man expressed great regard for all.” I accepted this, or felt pleased.

We were sitting listening to the alien talking and answering our questions. Someone asked him about psychiatry. He said we should understand the present from the present, not read into the past what is not there. He also explained how he studied word by word, and deeply considered all he read.

There was a part where a woman was talking to me about a newborn horse.

I was now finding I could enter into intimate relations with people in a completely new way. It was as if a power or influence flowed through me because I could open to it. It was the power that lived through the alien, and it now lived through me. I touched Antoinette’s naked body. She deeply needed to be caressed, but I would have been too attached before to do this in a healing way. Now it healed and completed her. I could be quite open without fear, or apprehension about results. It was a wonderful thing. My left hand lived spontaneously in a sunny waking state, the fingers randomly pressing on Brenda. This was an expression of this new state. The words came, “Now I can let people get close to me without having to kill them. The fear and pain has gone.” It was a very amazing dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Aliens Live Amongst Us
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
The alien is because Tom had being alienated from himself/Self and from other people. The alien itself is childlike, first because that was where Toms soul was injured as a child, and that is where it must grow from. The penetration of the new state is self-acceptance. This is also acceptance and a new relationship with his sexuality, making it without fear and apprehension or anxiety.

The hidden desire for the Guru relationship, was repressed into friendship, but is hidden sexuality. Overall, his real self is being found, accepted and expressed.