Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hatched Naturally  (Read 3558 times)

horizen

• View Profile
Hatched Naturally
« on: January 17, 2018, 03:42:23 AM »
This time I dreamt I was observing an egg hatch just outside the deck (where I normally feed the birds).  Since my previous dream was fresh in my mind, I was fully expecting this to hatch into a dragon.  To my surprise, it turns out to be just a bird.  However, it is a fully formed bird (not a defenseless baby).  Also, it has unusual markings - its feathers or coat are covered in patches of every color imaginable, and some not yet discovered.  Every color is different and is iridescent. Also, each "patch" of color has a distinct border and outline, which reminded me of looking at the different states on a map.  It appeared as if the iridescent, glowing colors of this bird were separate "states."  The bird was covered, every inch, with multiple colors, each one unique, each one separated by defined borders.  As I witnessed it emerging from its shell, and saw the unique pattern, I realized I was watching something no one had ever seen before; either this was a new species, or it was an exceedingly rare and hidden species, which man had never seen before.  I observed as it took off and flew away. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hatched Naturally
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 10:49:46 AM »
Horizen – Wow now you have cracked it, so to speak. 

Your wonderfully coloured bird was and is unique; reflecting the fact that everyone's experience of enlightenment is unique and flying – continuing happening again.

But your experience is largely muted by symbolism and I urge you to break through to the immediacy of what you have accomplished. I may have said this to you before, dream images are like icons on a computer screen - you have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. To make them into the wonderful gateways they are you may have to learn certain skills; such as http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Please, please break through to the wonder of this dream.

I was raised in world which taught that God punishes you if you sin.

Yet slowly as I explored the deeps of life I stumbled on the heights of life and the blue skies.
With those visions I realised that what we have named as God is not a punisher but a being of love; a being who stands naked before us in beauty and shining – in fact the Naked Beauty.

It is us that are the punishers, for within us is that same Beauty, and as we twist it and hurt it till it bleeds, its pain is our own. Yet it still comes to us maybe like the dog we have not cared for, and with loving eye moves to lick our hand and our hurts.

And I, wanting to be a part of that Beauty, and feeling the pains I have caused it, open myself to its embrace.

Tony