Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Witch  (Read 3544 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
Witch
« on: February 19, 2018, 06:49:26 AM »

I dreamed that I give my male cousin the TV remote as I can't find anything interesting to watch on Tv.
Then I see an eerie,scary looking woman like a supernatural witch. I ensure the front door is shut but she suddenly appears inside my house.I open the front door for her to let her out but she has no intention of leaving so I catch her head and tear it off and throw her body from a great height down oto a garbage dump.
But she comes back with a long spear to kill me.I am wondering how on earth I am caught in this unreal situation with a supernatural creature.I fear I might die since she refuses to die.I lock the door.
I am shaking now as I had not expected her to return.I try to dial the numbers on the phone to call a family member for help but am not sure if I will get through in time.
I woke up from the dream.

I sensed after the dream that I should have just let her come at me with the spear.It was after all just a dream.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:16:07 AM by gt »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Witch
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 09:59:08 AM »
Green Tara – Well you tried the heroic approach by throwing her body onto a garbage dump. Sometimes it works for a while, but because the eerie woman is simply your own emotions or fears expressed as a dream figure, it/she can return at any time.

This approach may also works for a while – “I allowed the adversary to kill me with a sword, knowing all the while that absolutely no harm could come from this experience. Fully lucid and looking at my dream attacker I said: “You can plunge the sword through me if you wish,” whereupon my adversary did just that. Then I drew the sword out of my dream body and very lovingly and wisely gave it back to the adversary and said: “Thank you.”

But again, because a dream attacker is always simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images you cannot be rid of it even by killing it. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. That is why dreams are often difficult to understand, because we are hiding things from ourselves.

But a way that works with such creatures is: “A creature had already dived onto my body to devour me from within. The only way that felt as if I might deal with the creature was to have the meditative state of holding on to the nothingness that was my centre, and not feeling panic at its attacks. In fact apart from the gory imagery, there was nothing to be frightened of, as the creature was only attacking my dream image of myself. As I wasn’t identified with this, it couldn’t hurt me. That was the end of the dream.

But later I explored the dream and aroused a great anger and hatred for what my mother did to me, which led to this wild devouring anger inside me. It took a while to release it using what Tony describes as Lifestream, but when it was finished I felt I understood why she did what she did and I felt forgiveness.” Or you could use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony