Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Moving Stairs  (Read 4734 times)

Aranlass_35

• View Profile
Moving Stairs
« on: April 04, 2018, 02:54:23 AM »
I was with a friend who was much younger than me, and we decided to go on a "ride".  We had to pay to get on and we were given a piece a cardboard for sliding down moving slopes.  There were many people on the ride at different stages.  We hopped down onto mechanical moving slopes and slid down.  It was steep and curvy.  When we got to the bottom there was another moving slope.  We slid down again, and again.  Once we went through the level, we went through a toll gate to the next level.  Gradually it got steeper and more difficult until the slopes became jagged moving stairs.
After a while, we came upon a toll gate, paid our fee and then realized that to get onto the moving stairs we had to jump quite far.  My friend jumped and stumbled and appeared to have been hurt twisting her leg, but she landed.  I was frightened and I refused to jump because I didn't want to get hurt. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Moving Stairs
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 11:48:48 AM »
Aranlass – There are certain things about dreams most people don’t know. The first is that whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you react in fear; so all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

Fear can create a feeling of pain, but you always wake unhurt.

Dreams tend to try to push us to grow and get beyond where we were – like you dream you faced difficulties until you met fear. “Each of us are immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future. And this is a force of growth and change; and is fought like hell by many as we are afraid of such changes, especially getting old and facing death.”

So imagine yourself back in the dream and do the jump. It doesn’t matter that you might need several attempts to achieve it. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/

Tony
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:39:06 AM by Tony Crisp »