Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Little Angels  (Read 3385 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Little Angels
« on: April 18, 2018, 08:47:14 AM »
Laura

I had a dream that someone who I didn’t know was taking me to an important place. I had looked down at my arms and noticed how extremely tan I was, like I use to get as a kid. Then as we made it to this little house I saw 3 little naked toddler boys walking to the house. They looked like old drawings of angels but they didn’t have wings & all 3 were identical with blond curly hair, light skin & blue eyes. Then I went into small house & this person brought me up a short stair case & to the room on the right. It was extremely bright in the room & there were mirrors everywhere. The walls & floors were white & there were bars of lights everywhere. I covered my eyes & ran out of the room to the steps & I got very upset with this person. I told them I wasn’t holy enough to be in the room & then they said that God wanted me to see this room & be in this room. Then I was sitting in the room & my co-worker Peter brought me a credit card to run.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Little Angels
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 08:47:57 AM »
Laura – An important place in dreams represent a place or condition in which you can learn about the secret places of your life, and probably change or grow. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/growth-of-something/

The tanned you may refer to things you felt at that age which have led you to this part of your life’s experience. The little angels – well angels do not need and never have needed wings. Artists put them on figures to symbolise that they could move through space.

Another misconception is that angels have particular genders, “Watching my sleeping angel self. The angel self also seemed to be neither male nor female.” “I saw another figure at the end of the bed. It was an angel-neither male nor female. It had long, wavy golden hair and white robe.” But of course there are exceptions. 

So you had literally moved to a holy place, but you felt you were not worthy of it. But God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them.

So in fact we are all in the image of God and are blessed. Nothing was said about being unworthy or sinners.

So you were blessed again by being in the room chosen by God

Tony