Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Poll

i saw a lion chasing me and i was running from it  what does it mean

in english
0 (0%)
and according to feeling
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: the worst night mare  (Read 3448 times)

shivam dwivedi

• View Profile
the worst night mare
« on: April 11, 2018, 07:21:14 PM »
last night I saw a lion is chasing me and I was running away from it and I saw a boundery between me and my best friend he was there and he willing to help me but he cant and then I saw a women she took away my wallet and start harassing me and throw my all money from it ad just laughing and then i found my self in lost condition i was running and asking each and everyone where should i go and i found a girl and she took my hand and take me up to a place and said this is your place and moment

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: the worst night mare
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 10:27:27 AM »
Shivam - All the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So the lion chasing you is simply an image of your own fear- i.e. you feel a fear that you are avoiding dealing with and because you are scared of lions you put the image of the creature to it.

But the fear may be connected to your own instinctive feelings. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/ - https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

Your best friend in dreams is described as; when you think about a lover, a friend or a person you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you.

So the strength you gained by knowing your friend was not enough to deal with the fear you are meeting. Whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. So why remain victims of you own fears? See Example 15 – Life Changes

How do we face and over come fear? By saying no to the urges of fear that make us run like frightened mice and hide from our own magnificence. We say no to what destroys our own best human self and live like tiny scared children in our own world of adults. We say no to the many shortcuts we constantly try  to take in diving into holes to protect us from pains we have ourselves created by our avoidance’s to face what we need to grow. We are so scared of our own emotions we run and fall into the fire of the pain it causes. We say no to the urge to gorge ourselves with what our basic instincts and human weakness pushes is to do with our hunger, our sexual urge, our desire to push and tread others underfoot in order to satisfy our small selves. For each day of each minute is ours to choose the way of meeting ourselves. See https://dreamhawk.com/news/avoiding-being-my-own-victim/

The woman and the wallet describes what happens when you cannot face your fears – You lose all you confidence, energy and self confidence. The woman, another aspect of you, laughs at you.

Tony