Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Injured crow.  (Read 3396 times)

tulip

• View Profile
Injured crow.
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:36:30 PM »
Last night I had a dream about being in work,it was supposed to be my head office,but it looked more like a house.For some reason I was there cleaning what looked like a bedroom.There was also some mention of a meeting being cancelled.Its all a bit hazy to be honest.What stuck out though was a crow.I think I found it lying on the ground.It was injured,looked like a hole in the neck and it was bleeding heavily.I remember,wrapping it in a towel and trying to help it.I wish I could remember the rest of the dream.

tulip

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Injured crow.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 11:26:49 AM »
Tulip – Your dream starts with you doing work within yourself. The head office suggests this has something to do with the way you think. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-paradigm/

The bedroom can indicate several thing such as the holy place in which we meet oneself and or another person deeply and passionately; or it might be depicting your sleeping self, the parts of you still unconscious and not awake to who you really are and the issues needing attention in your life.

The cancelled meeting may indicate that there is something you need to take care of before you can meet or be aware of whatever in yourself you were working on. Maybe you can find what it is by using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

The crow is probably an intuitive message, that because it links with death you may have disregarded. To quote from and answer to someone's dream with many crows in it:

“A day that has death in it, for to go further in the road you are travelling you need to meet and experience death – psychologically – and that is part of life. I get the impression that to some extent you were partly suffocated by the love and care you received – as shown by the dead birds. That is not a bad thing, but it is now that it will leave you to develop independence. Independence is strange thing, because it is a lifelong journey, and yet we are never actually independent. But that is what the death is about and it is like an initiation into a new chapter of your life. Remember to keep the faith in our divine prosperity, and that we shall all secure it.”

I know that the thought if death brings a lot of fear in it, but I have found that meeting death in dreams does not indicate a wiping out all you are, but a sort of upgrade that adds an enormous amount to you.

Tony