Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wonderful UFO's-Imported from Comments  (Read 3971 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Wonderful UFO's-Imported from Comments
« on: June 15, 2018, 09:52:55 AM »
I had a dream the other night and I was at my friend’s house in the dream.. It was day time and at some point I started to see UFO’s. Non threatening.. I was in no way scared.. then the sun was eclipsed to where you could see a Bright Ring around the Moon from the sun showing around the outside of the moon.. Then the eclipse Flashed like a strobe light about 4-5 times.. I think I remember more UFO’s coming in attached to the clouds.. again nothing threatening.. It was just very curious.. I was more in Wonder.. then I woke up wondering what the heck that meant.. My dreams don’t always stick with me.. but this one I can still remember and it’s been almost a week.

Love

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Wonderful UFO's-Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 09:55:01 AM »
Love – You wonder what the heck your dream meant! But you must have realised that dream images are all symbolic, so represent something else, so they need translating. And maybe you realised that dreams deal with almost entirely your inner world of your mind, so what is a UFO? Is it something from a huge space which you know nothing about? See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/summing-up/

But perhaps you didn’t realise you have such a huge space within you that your dream was introducing you to. So that no plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self. To explore it see https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

So that ancient self you hold within you is the hugeness you hold inside you. Of course you felt wonder as you began to sense the mystery you are.

Ok, I’ve been messing about with you explaining in the way I have, but I wanted to show you that with a little effort you can understand your amazing dreams. Especailly if you try using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson and https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/ 

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 10:14:17 AM »
In reply to Tony Crisp.

Yes I agree.. I feel like I have been tapping into my ancient self lately. I have been having a very enlightening period in my life. My mind has always been open, and lately the doors have been kicked down.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 10:21:56 AM »
Love - You sound like you are well on the way, and I often put comments not just for you but for the many people who read them.

So, R. D. Laing, the psychiatrist, in describing the search for ones fundamental self said, ‘The Life I am trying to grasp is the me that is trying to grasp it.’

One of the enlightenment sites listed has a heading, ‘What you are looking for is what is looking.’

Enlightenment is not a state of mind you can create or develop. It is something beyond any change, outside of anything you can develop. After all, development suggests change.

The frustrating thing about enlightenment is that the harder one tries to grasp it, the further away from it one gets. The more effort one makes in trying to achieve it, the less one finds of it.

It is the ever present, self existent core of yourself that remains when all else drops away.

So the question should not be can I develop the state of mind that is enlightenment, but how can I realise this fundamental state?

One of the enlightenment experiences someone describes was as follows:

"The many different paths to the one great ocean of Life can be summarised in a simple way because they all have a common factor. It, like dancing or meditating for extended periods, quietens your normal way of thinking and looking at the world. In a meditation seminar I attended that lasted for several days I observed this with great clarity. After three days of meditation I saw my thinking mind faint. It could no longer sustain the continued concentrated pursuit of the question we were asking. In the moment of my rational thinking mind fainting there was an experience of divine Life knowing itself as this man people call B. In that state I knew connection with all the people around me, and the birds, trees and earth. For they and I shared the same spirit. I had arrived home at the source of things. I felt I was in the Garden of Eden, and that we had never left it. That experience, as ephemeral as it may sound, has given me something that strengthened me to pass through big life changes, and travel joyfully into old age."

So it is about YOU without all the effort and thinking or struggle to 'get there'. The question the man was pursuing which led to his mind fainting was, "Who are you?'

Tony