Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Balance  (Read 5721 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
Balance
« on: October 22, 2018, 12:07:42 PM »
Hi,
I had regular dream recall for the past 5 years years but not much was happening in waking life.
The last two months I have had very little recall of dreams but the drama in waking life has increased tenfold causing me to be hyperactive and I  tend to sleep very late.Lot of negative emotions are also surfacing and I am doing everything possible to keep my head above water.
 I would like to have a balanced life with regular dream recall as well as an active waking life...
Is it possible to have both- an active waking life as well as recall dreams ?
Or does the internal world come alive only when the external world is subdued?
Dreams used to be a wonderful guide and I miss not recalling dreams anymore :(
I felt life was too placid earlier but now it's tumultuous and I miss the guidance in dreams :(

« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 01:47:02 PM by dreamy »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Balance
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 09:23:52 AM »
Dreamy – It seems that you are or have entered a new level of growth.

To make this plain we have several levels of mind, for example your ordinary everyday awareness, and the huge part of you that is below your awareness – often called the unconscious. Between the two there is a barrier that acts as prevention against what our ego, our personality, especially in childhood, cannot cope with emotionally, or even in adulthood.

But as we gain strength we start to become aware of the top level of our unconscious, a part of us where we have kept restrained all the fears, hurts, passions and huge depths we have within us.

Any deeper exploration of the unconscious shows that it is not simply one's infancy and its problems that we face. There are influences streaming from the long past through the body that we have inherited. There are the family influences and massive inputs from the culture we were born into, and also other intangible forces playing upon our life. As we cut through the images and drama of the dream creator, we begin to discover and gain insights into this incredible process of creation that forms and guides our life.

So, if you can meet the present situations you will pass on into a more peaceful phase. It is not easy, but in a sense you do not need dreams because you are meeting the results full on. It might help you to use https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/using-your-intuition-1/ because you can ask questions and explore what is presently in darkness. It can be a wonderful guide.

Tony