Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Enormous Harvest-Imported  (Read 3361 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Enormous Harvest-Imported
« on: October 31, 2018, 09:25:22 AM »
This morning I woke just after 5am, and remembered an interesting dream.

I was in my house on top of the hill where I spent enormous amounts of my time in early childhood. It was a house I had not known in waking life. I was with my wife – unknown in waking – and we were looking out of a window, possibly upstairs. I noticed that from the window we could see all the way down the hill to where the field joined the road, and some type of seed bearing crop had been planted. I said to my partner, I have never before seen a crop so dense, so full.

Then a great noise came and the house shook slightly as a huge machine passed as it harvested the crop. I knew that I was expected to go down where the machine was and help with harvesting – something I often did in my youth. I remember holding a small rectangular seed and eating it – it was good.

Then in semi-awake state I was sewing the tops of hemp sacks full of grain. I realised that my life work, started in my youth, had produced this enormous harvest, so took many sacks and left one open for the birds to feed from.

Andrew
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:30:41 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Enormous Harvest-Imported
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »
Andrew – This is a very unusual dream, that’s why it has taken me a while to answer it. It suggests that you have already worked hard on your inner life, and your dream is confirmation of the huge harvest you have gathered from it.

The house on top of the hill spells out how you have managed this. It shows that you inner growth started in the country town/village you grew up in. Being born in such a place meant you absorbed the attitudes and beliefs of your peers. But slowly you moved to the top of the hill and established a home there. This move is one which shows the great change you arrived at, one that allowed a much wider view than you started with, a change in your prevalent worldview or paradigm. Well, you seem to have moved what lies beyond our generally accepted agreement and perhaps have realised something of what lies beyond our worldview.

But you did not choose to live alone on top of the hill but set about helping with the harvesting – ‘something I often did in my youth’ – so you chose to help by joining in the work.

Leaving a sack open for the birds indicates that you acknowledge that we are part of the natural world, and ready to share with your fellow animals – for we are a human face on a long line of beautiful animals. In fact, “You ride an ancient beast.” The ancient beast is your body, and your conscious self is the modern and recent rider of it.

Tony