Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stealing a Plane  (Read 3163 times)

Aranlass_35

• View Profile
Stealing a Plane
« on: January 06, 2019, 01:25:38 AM »
I had a dream last night. 
Hubby was talking to a man about taking us up in his Cessna.  He was chatting for quite some time about flying and such.  The man gave him a price of $600 to take us somewhere.  Hubby says Wow..that's way too much.  But he tells me to get in the plane and buckle up.  Before I knew what was going on, hubby was in the pilots seat and taxiing toward the runway.  The ground was bumpy like we were in a field and I ached from the holes and bumps.  It was quite crowded with other planes and lots of people walking around.  We had to taxi around all this mess.  The next thing I knew he was taking off. I was screaming at him because he'd never flown a plane before.  I was terrified but there was nothing I could do.  He flew around the airport and over the country side then brought the plane back down.  It was a bumpy landing.
The owner of the plane came running over yelling at hubby.  You stole my plane!  You are going to answer for this!  He grabbed the keys, got in the plane and tried to take off.  The plane would only go up about 2 feet in the air and then the man was thrown out onto the ground in front of the plane.  The plane kept going and ran the man over.  I was crying as there was nothing I could do to help him and somehow I knew this was our fault for taking his plane.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Stealing a Plane
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
Aranlass – Looking at your past dreams, I see that ‘a man’ appears often and gives good advice.

I think your husband in this dream has taken on the role of the daring and courageous part of you, while you are still terrified in your dreams. So, I say again, “Whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind. In the early days of moving pictures, a film was shown of a train coming fast toward them; the viewers all fled in terror, fearing the train would crush them. That is exactly the same response if you are terrified of any thing you dream of.”

And also, “Many people do not realise that they have an inner husband equally as powerful as an external husband. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences, along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your husband, and they are what makes you the person you are. This is true even if your husband was never there for you – you still have all the memories of him not being there for you filed under ‘husband’. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner husband can appear in dreams because you are deeply influenced by what you hold within you.”

It takes time to fully realise that you live in at least two very different dimensions. The one most people identify with is the three dimensional physical world of the body which is dominated by experiencing time, gravity, pain, pleasure, huge differences such as male and female, fear and confidence, up and down, sleeping and waking, consciousness and unconsciousness.

The second dimension is totally different and is experienced in dreams or deep levels of our mind/consciousness. It will surprise many people to realise that in this dimension you have no physical body – the body is not needed – although most people are so locked into thinking that their reality is their body, that they create a body image of themselves. So here we are simple ‘consciousness or awareness’ which gives enormous freedom. Prior to the Big Bang which formed or created the three dimensional universe we know through our bodies, there was no time or space. Time and space began when our universe was formed. But we carry timeless awareness with us when we leave the body behind in sleep – except that people in general cannot conceive of life without their body, so create a dream copy of it – and they carry their terrors or fears of it getting hurt with it also. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

In this dimension we are in a wider awareness, in this wider awareness you leave the limited view of the three dimensional world most of us are trapped in, and enter a world beyond time and space. So forget the clumsy explanations of telepathy and precognition, for they are explanations from the body’s limited senses. Beyond time we are aware of all time, past, present and future – all at once. So we do not look into the future, but are it. Our body life is to learn important lessons by being locked in time, space and our body, with its gender and limitations.

So, the plane owner typifies the part of you still meeting such terrors. Try re-running your dream several times in imagination without all the aches from the holes and bumps and all the emotions you felt that are unnecessary in dreams.

Tony