Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Told a Guy To Stop Bothering Me  (Read 3253 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I Told a Guy To Stop Bothering Me
« on: May 05, 2019, 10:47:44 AM »
Tony,

Can you tell me what does it mean to dream of the same person for years. Then you finally tell him in your mind to stop while he is in the same area at a ceremony and he does but so do all my other dreams. I use to dream all the time and great dreams with messages now I’m lucky if I can remember them or have them. I want my dreams back.

Josephine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I Told a Guy To Stop Bothering Me
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 10:50:52 AM »

Josephine – I believe you have not really understood what the man is as a dream character. All the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. That is why dreams are often difficult to understand, because we are hiding things from ourselves. To do this you can use https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

So it was not an outward male the you told to stop but it was yourself, so your dreams stopped. So, when you think about a lover, a friend or a person you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you.

While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we dream our voluntary muscles are paralysed – therefore another will or motivating force moves our body. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak in everyday activities; but the second will is in full operation when we sleep and in fact runs all our important life processes like heart beat, digestion and also dreams.

So humans live in two very different dimensions. The one most people identify with is the three dimensional physical world of the body. There a lot of rules to learn in this world; when very young we learn not to touch hot things; not to rush out into a road with moving cars. But as adults we have learnt not to step out into space while at a height because we will fall and have a major injury or die.

The second dimension, often called the dream or inner world, is totally different and is experienced in dreams or deep levels of our mind/consciousness. It will surprise many people to realise that in this dimension you have no physical body – the body is not needed – although most people are so locked into thinking that their reality is their body, that they create a body image of themselves.

Tony